Im watching it now. Bro that scene with Weather Wizard's kid breakin into iron heights is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Like he's already behind bars take the damn kid back to star labs to lock up instead. I get it the theme was fathers and daughters but what a piss poor way to betray any logic just to force your episode's theme into every sideplot. Poor writing. Oh and the new cowl really sucks. We're not supposed to see The Flash with a double chin. He's supposed to be the fastest superhero alive.

Nora is a bratty little entitled liar, who gonna cause a lot of damage and prolly erase her own existence.... Which will prolly be a tear jerking finale...

But I don't think she a villain

Wasn't Thawne erased out of existence when Eddie died in season 1

Yes but remember there is a version of him out there that is an anomaly as he was in the speed force when Wells/Thawne vanished. However for all we know if this Wells is Thawne he could be from a different timeline or Earth altogether.

So Nora a villain and stop showing the same damn ending

If anything, she's probably a pawn and doesn't even realize it.

When she went back to her time and told Wells/Thawne "we need to talk"..........it seemed like she realized that he had either been lying to her or wasn't being totally truthful about something.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Reactions: Duwop
fam I think it might be a tie between Nora and Supergirl as two of the dumbest/unreasonable fuckin characters in DC Tv shows..... for no gotdamn reason

Edit - Did anyone point out all of the easter eggs from all those bodies on the ground from the elseworld trailer that's been playing after each episode?

Yeah Nora been lying lol but I knew something was up with Wells. I wonder what is really going on with the two and why Nora lied?

fam I think it might be a tie between Nora and Supergirl as two of the dumbest/unreasonable fuckin characters in DC Tv shows..... for no gotdamn reason

Edit - Did anyone point out all of the easter eggs from all those bodies on the ground from the elseworld trailer that's been playing after each episode?
Did you forget about Oliver?

qko948sngj4pgncyrd4y.jpg

From what I read it’s Hawkman & Hawkgirl, 2 versions of Captain Cold, Stargirl, Smallville’s Green Arrow, Brainiac 5, Huntress, Firestorm, Jesse Quick, and The Ray