Welcome To aBlackWeb

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOooOooOooOOoOoOooOOOooOoooOooooOoOooooooOoOOOOOOOooooooo...........!!!!!!!!!!!

They hadn't shown Tobias in a minute. Almost like they got to a point where they saw that killing off La La and focusing on Tobias was a mistake so they switched gears mid-season.

tumblr_lt2zxlCO9N1r03eggo4_250_zpszv3pfeck.gif

They hadn't shown Tobias in a minute. Almost like they got to a point where they saw that killing off La La and focusing on Tobias was a mistake so they switched gears mid-season.

I'm starting to think something happened where the actor who plays Tobias left the show for whatever reason.

Maybe he tried to negotiate for more money, they refused, and then he walked.

Something's up because it looks like they just dropped his storyline cold turkey.

I mean, he's being talked about.........but that's about it.

Almost as if they're trying to figure out a way to write his character out of the show.

I'm starting to think something happened where the actor who plays Tobias left the show for whatever reason.

Something's up because it looks like they just dropped his storyline cold turkey.

Almost as if they're trying to figure out a way to write his character out of the show.

I don't think they film this week to week like a sitcom. Think they do it all at once like GOT, Power, ect.

So Tobias being gone for the last 3-4 episodes was planned. Still like I said earlier, he ain't really missed.

I think he's missed, it seem like the show is stagnant since he's been missing. LaLa hasn't done anything since coming back.

Tobias back in episode 12 according to IMDb plot summary

I think he's missed, it seem like the show is stagnant since he's been missing. LaLa hasn't done anything since coming back.

True.

For someone coming back from the dead, it would seem like he would have more of an intricate type of master plan than simply selling drugs and making money.

Give it time. I'm sure it's all gonna come together. B/c it seems like everyone Lala has killed from his past are coming back, then get branded on his skin. Interested to see if that's true.

can't wait until Tobias is back to complain about niggas,he be eating talking about "mmm barbecue chicken, the only thing brothers ever got right !"

Back