Welcome To aBlackWeb

They definitely set up a way for Statik to come to this show though
Please no.

He outshined BL enough with the mainstream and casual fans over the years. When BL was always a more weathered and fleshed out character.

But he didn't have some watered down 90s cartoon show so I guess it doesn't matter. This is Black Lightning's time and it was a long time coming (Tony Isabella and DC reaching an agreement). Keep Static as far away from this show as possible. You want a Static like hero? Wait for that Miles Morales Spider-Man full length cartoon.

I like this version of Lala more than the one in the early eps.

Dude actually seems more menacing now, than just a hot head w/ a gun.
I think that's what makes it so dope....

Like he was a over the top violent ridiculous hot head....

Remember he killed a woman and clearly showed his abusive viciousness to an already obedient child right in front of Jefferson..... And killed a family member....

No fucks given.... No morals...... No regrets.....

Like when I try to write, I try to create characters like that, and find a way to still make them likable... I feel like it really pulls people in...

Like it's one thing to root for the bad guy... But a complete irredeemable monster??

And they pulled that shit off almost effortlessly. This show could be serious goat status if they finish stronger than they started.

l5LrKJ_zpsgweg6fnw.gif

Last night I met a superhero he was black he said this was for the streetsBlack Lightnings back

Fell asleep while watching the episode...woke up...made sure my azzz went back finish where I left off at. Can't be missing anything.

Can't front tho...BL and Thunder walking away while the building exploded was a tad cheesy. Lol.

Back