Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love the way they skip around the word nigga

Lil dude said "I can't let ninjas be punking me"

Now that he's back I think they killed him off early just to get fans hype about his return.....

This shit got me ready as fuck for the next episode

Hell I literally blurted out "OH SHYT!!"

Tobias gonna unleash his wrath tho.

WTF,how did dude come back from the dead and how/why did the chick fly into his chest on some Crossroads Bone Thugs N Harmony shit ? This show is dope,you can

clearly see that it was influenced by Luke Cage.

WTF,how did dude come back from the dead and how/why did the chick fly into his chest on some Crossroads Bone Thugs N Harmony shit ? This show is dope,you can

clearly see that it was influenced by Luke Cage.
ehhhhhhh

i kinda guess, but i think it was some kinda vodoo, cuz as soon as she died, lala came back......she knew tobias killed her, and she knew the LALA was killed by tobias... so he back with a vengeance....

Another good episode.

Only thing that bothered me a bit early in the episode tho.. maybe im trippin... but its like they had the music too loud while folks were tryna talk so the singing/song was clashing with the actual dialogue

Good episode.

I'm really crushing on the daughters and momma.

Tobias was smart for those lightning gun set ups.

Niggas don't stay dead I see...I wonder the direction we going.

Not my thicc baby Jill...noooo

Here is a brief synopsis of the book Jefferson was reading when Anissa came in the living room.....I like how the show incorporates certain themes in the background

A_Brief_History_of_Seven_Killings%2C_Cover.jpg

A Brief History of Seven Killings is the third novel by Jamaican author Marlon James. It was published by Riverhead Books. The novel spans several decades and explores the attempted assassination of Bob Marley in Jamaica in 1976 and its aftermath through the crack wars in New York City in the 1980s and a changed Jamaica in the 1990s.

I don't think that's the end of Lady Eve. I'm assuming she has the power to bring people back from the dead which is why she ran a funeral home, which would make a lot of sense.

I remember in one of the earlier eps it looked like she was actually torturing oh dude while he was alive but now it looks like she may have brought him back to life instead.

Back