Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great episode, my only gripe about this episode was how they know that was her daughter with that skimpy cheap ass gold paint around the eyes but Black Lightning has on goggles with his whole head exposed and that black ass beard and no one knows who he is come on now......

How many people going to keep saying this, they explained in episode 1 that looking at his face is like looking up at the sun.

Paralyzed boy bitter as fuck, he blaming everybody but the dude who shot him. The one person who stayed by his side he pushed away.

Smash the vice principal

I really thought Jefferson was going to shoot his shot at the Vice Principal after his wife didn't want to deal with him during this episode

bm7MFix.jpg

skye-marshall-at-bafta-los-angeles-britannia-awards-in-los-angeles-10-27-2017-2.jpg

skye-marshall-at-bafta-los-angeles-britannia-awards-in-los-angeles-10-27-2017-0.jpg

Last edited:
This was the best episode yet,that's such a cool way for the mom to find out Anissa has powers,by actually saving her. I didn't know she's bulletproof too ! Thunder gonna

be mopping Black Lightning up talking about "Yeah Jefferson,put the lightning down and get knocked out like your father use to" . What power does the younger daughter

have ?

She was like

"O you thought he missed??"

That shit was too real

Damn I wish this was on Netflix or something so I could watch the next ep.

This was my favorite so far.

C/S @MzKB bout BL potentially getting folks unnecessarily hemmed up. He could've just had the Doc call him the next time Tobias was gonna come into his office.

T
This nigga a worse father than chi city

Damn she was
This was the best episode yet,that's such a cool way for the mom to find out Anissa has powers,by actually saving her. I didn't know she's bulletproof too ! Thunder gonna

be mopping Black Lightning up talking about "Yeah Jefferson,put the lightning down and get knocked out like your father use to" . What power does the younger daughter

have ?

The same as her father.

This is easily the best DC CW show smokin. IGN has an article up about how Arrow needs to take cues from BL

I really thought Jefferson was going to shoot his shot at the Vice Principal after his wife didn't want to deal with him during this episode

bm7MFix.jpg

skye-marshall-at-bafta-los-angeles-britannia-awards-in-los-angeles-10-27-2017-2.jpg

skye-marshall-at-bafta-los-angeles-britannia-awards-in-los-angeles-10-27-2017-0.jpg

Maaaaaaaannnnnnn...the instant they showed that side view, it pretty much was a middle finger to the skinny azzz Hollywood female perception.

Got their women embracing their curves and showing it.

Back