Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seent it. Honestly, it’s media lie this where I just want young BM to understand thar certain things are just pointless to talk about. It’s really just pointless and without reason to speak on. Why even do it? So if you wanna see it, go see it. However this is a dream for super liberal people.

Lol then you won't like her in this. She says this is her magnum opus
Lmao nah it’s all good I’m trying to do a better job consuming movies by being more open minded

(Which explains bullet train 🤮)

Plus I’m gonna miss out on breaking so this my way of making it up to John Boyega lol

Seent it. Honestly, it’s media lie this where I just want young BM to understand thar certain things are just pointless to talk about. It’s really just pointless and without reason to speak on. Why even do it? So if you wanna see it, go see it. However this is a dream for super liberal people.
What's so liberal about slave traders though?

Probably because they did. That's fair game on a movie about them. Stop bitching cause people pulling receipts. Niggas really think the "whatabout what this person did" shit is a credible defense.
These deflecting ass niggas are about to go into " what about black on black crime " territory

Bruh, name a culture that has nothing bad associated with it. They could literally never make a movie celebrating any group of humans if they were only allowed to celebrate perfect people. Stop this shit. Pretty much every African civilization engaged in slavery at some point or another.

You are right. However, I think the difference here for some is that it feels more personal.

You're basically describing how many of the world's ancient fighting forces operated. Everybody took 300 for a movie and didn't act like it was glorifying all the bad shit associated with the Spartans. Why are we holding a movie about African people to a different standard?

Because this one is our story.

I've had concerns about this movie ever since I saw the trailer...........and without even knowing that the movie was loosely based on real-life events.

Therefore, I'm going to reserve judgment until the quote/unquote.........."receipts".............come in.

And by receipts, I'm referring to box-office sales.

If things turn out the way I think they will, I'm either gonna go all in........or I'll just laugh and keep it moving.

Stay tuned.

lol I find it hilarious niggas will watch and cosign all of the movies and shows glorifying gangstas and drug dealers who fuck up the community but somehow are offended by this shit.

Miss me with the fake outrage yo

You mean the movies where the story ISN'T re written to depict them as courageous heroes but bad guys who may win for a minute but always lose in the end?

Probably because they did. That's fair game on a movie about them. Stop bitching cause people pulling receipts. Niggas really think the "whatabout what this person did" shit is a credible defense.

Stop bitching about history then. Movie is about fighting Colonialism did they fail in that message.

Two white women write a mcu alternative version movie based on a group of coons who helped their ancestors enslave your ancestors,

Get a coon who drools over kissing white men on the big screen to play a "king" ,futher depicting black women as brutes, robbing them of their feminitiy and yall in here supporting it.

The fuckin Brits had to force them to stop being slave catchers smmfh

No othee group of people would accept this shit.

Shut the fuck up with this lame red pill mgtow take. Probably looked it up on Twitter and ran with it.

Back