Welcome To aBlackWeb

so im pretty sure Daphne and Ethan fucked on that lil island.

that guy Cameron looked mad irritated when the kid was asking for him on the phone. He prolly know that aint his son

🤣 🤣

They definitely did. The bust of the statue broke while Ethan and Harper were fuckin. Which is the whole symbol of infidelity and betrayal. They both did something they shouldn't have been doin with other ppl...

My mouth was left agape when Tanya fell into the water and died. Incredible.

I love how the guy is laying there with a bullet hole and she just asks “is Greg having an affair?”

Also, do we think Ethan told Harper that he fucked Daphne? She was crying at the table before Cameron and Daphne showed up.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Those 2 young hooker chicks need their own show.

Something centered around the cons that get ran on tourists overseas.

The long cons were strong

Sabrina Impacciatore as Valentina the hotel manager wow she has a nice figure i was shocked

Well Greg won he's getting all of Tanyas money

Cameron and Daphne slowly but surely introduced and seduced Ethan and Harper into their lifestyle

Albie got played big time but somewhere in the back of his mind he may think it was worth it

Portia should have taken Tanyas advice from the beginning but Tanya should hae listened to that same advice

On ep 4...this piano singer takes a random pill from a hooker?.....bruh wtf

Aubrey plaza freaking out cuz she found a condom wrapper in the room? Bish pls....homie wanted sum italian strange

Jus finished ep 4...i think aubrey plaza is this seasons "killer"

This goofy white boy really dont kno he fuckin w a hooker.

Jennifer coolrigde assistant is wierd but she a cutie.

Jus like s1, s2 starting slow n meh af

50 mins into this ep 5. This dope af

This goof ball needs to pay this hooker n move tf on.

Aubrey Plaza cant deal

Jus finished....

4U6.gif

Back