Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished the first season. It was aite. Slow burn.. im surprised it got so many awards tho.

Caught the first two episodes of season 2. We'll see how it goes

He is very funny. I imagine it’s Dar Adal being the dad of Chris Moltisante.

the nerdy dude having to see someone much more attractive and charming take porscha gave me PTSD

he recovered alright for that evening lol. When reality sets in tho that shit gon fuck him up and he gon hate his pops even more.

Pops gon try to smash one of them chicks before the series is through.

Aubrey Plaza dude a damn fool tho. Like how you dont clean the room and check that shit for evidence. I know he aint do nothing but nah bruh you gotta be smarter than that. Hungover or not have the maids clean that shit top to bottom

he recovered alright for that evening lol. When reality sets in tho that shit gon fuck him up and he gon hate his pops even more.

Pops gon try to smash one of them chicks before the series is through.

Aubrey Plaza dude a damn fool tho. Like how you dont clean the room and check that shit for evidence. I know he aint do nothing but nah bruh you gotta be smarter than that. Hungover or not have the maids clean that shit top to bottom
Wait, did I miss something? Chris Moltisante paid the prostitute to hang out with his nerdy son?

Back