Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think he did. I just think the son gon be tight when he finds out his pops already smashed shorty
ahhh ok. Yeah that makes total sense.

I get the feeling the sex worker is going to actually like Albie because he doesn't look at her like a prostitute, but then things are going to get weird when he find out she slept with his dad already.

Albie was a bitch this episode. At this point I kind of hope he’s getting played.

Would be hilarious if they are related.

one question, did Harper ever tell Ethan that Cameron got naked infront of her? How did Ethan know that?

Albie was a bitch this episode. At this point I kind of hope he’s getting played.

Would be hilarious if they are related.

one question, did Harper ever tell Ethan that Cameron got naked infront of her? How did Ethan know that?
She told Ethan right after it happened. Either in the same ep or the next one. It was when she didn't like them so she was like look how weird they are.

It's so obvious Lucia running game on albie. I don't think that dude is her pimp at all

Oh wait did yall peep the pic Tanya was looking at? It was the gay "uncle" and her husband from back in the day. Was that real or was she just seeing shit? Tanya husband better not be the cowboy gay uncle said he was in love with when he was younger...

Oh wait did yall peep the pic Tanya was looking at? It was the gay "uncle" and her husband from back in the day. Was that real or was she just seeing shit? Tanya husband better not be the cowboy gay uncle said he was in love with when he was younger...
I thought that theory a long while back, but I don't know how they will tie it all together.

I wish they didn't make Albie such a bitch, but he is going to end up looking down on women just like his dad and grandpa, just in a different way.

Albie is performatively woke to the point that his attitudes towards women are harmful too. Word to Portia wearing the Godfather t-shirt.

Uncle Rico is definitely the cowboy in the high-end gays story. Greg was already in Italy prior to Tanya's arrival and was also pissed that she brought Portia along. So definitely some pre-planning took place.

who yall suspect is the body that was found tho? 🤔 👀
I always was like it cant be Cam cuz how would Daphne not know if he was dead...but the perfect twist is that it is him - bc we think there's no way it could be.

Plus she was saying how she loved true crime where wives kill the husbands. So maybe she did it. We've seen how duplicitous she is (she got a baby by another nigga) and that she plays dumb for Cam when really she been 10 steps ahead the whole time. She killed Cam and has plausible deniability by finding the body in public.

Also Daphne took money out the ATM when she went out with Harper. If it's really her that kills Cam, she been plotting early cuz she probly cleared the account and that's why Cam aint ran Lucia her duckets.

Albie is performatively woke to the point that his attitudes towards women are harmful too.

I peeped that too when he let her go off in the car with her supposed pimp. He played off being too weak to do something as some kind of feminist virtue. It was at that point I hopped off the Albie bandwagon and stopped caring how bad he was getting played or not.

I'd bet money that the gay demon crew is responsible for everything that happened at the beginning of the season premiere.

Just seems like it's their thing.

Old white lady's husband and the gay Uncle have probably been running this con for decades.

Target a rich white whale.........lure her into a false sense of security.............kill her..........and drain her pockets after she's dead.

Either through a life insurance policy or just making sure she didn't have a will or anything.

That way everything goes to the surviving spouse.

Uncle told her all of this when they first met, but she's just too clueless to put the pieces together.

BTW, I had to cover my eyes and fast forward through the last part of last week's episode.

Knew it was gonna be some suspect shit.

Only thing I saw was the quote/unquote..........."nephew's"...........face.

Funny when the old white lady told her assistant that she doesn't think that dude is really her boyfriend's uncle.

Sick shit either way.

Dude basically told her that he was constantly being molested and harassed by all of his "Uncle's" gay friends.

He tried to make it come off like it was all fun and games, but he was definitely traumatized.

Seems like a combination of PTSD...........detachment..........and suppression.

I'd bet money that the gay demon crew is responsible for everything that happened at the beginning of the season premiere.

Just seems like it's their thing.

Old white lady's husband and the gay Uncle have probably been running this con for decades.

Target a rich white whale.........lure her into a false sense of security.............kill her..........and drain her pockets after she's dead.

Either through a life insurance policy or just making sure she didn't have a will or anything.

That way everything goes to the surviving spouse.

Uncle told her all of this when they first met, but she's just too clueless to put the pieces together.
It's 2 separate places. Gay uncle's crew are on an island in Palermo. The resort where the body washed up is in Sicily.

Back