Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

We need some new stories, Fam ... I know you came across some Thick ones

Haven't really come across anything threadworthy in a while.

Honestly, it doesn't even seem like I'm even in there as much as I was a few years back.

I'm actually in Kroger more than Walmart.

Even still, my trips there have been relatively uneventful.

Kobe smug pic.png

Ok, so I just got back from Walmart.

There weren't any fat chicks involved, but this should still prove to be an entertaining story.

It's basically some fat nigga shit.

Anyway, I found a good batch of BBQ chips a couple a weeks ago.

This brand in case anyone is curious:

Wavy Lays BBQ chips.png

Now, whenever I come across a good bag of chips........I always check the date on them to keep track of the batch in case I want to buy some more in the future.

This particular batch was dated September 25th.

So, about a week ago............I went to get some more of these chips.

There were about 10 of them with that date on them.......the rest of them had an October date.

I started to buy all ten of them, but I thought that would be a bit too much........so I just got 6 of them instead.

After putting those 6 bags in my cart, I decided to "hide" the remaining 4 bags with the September date behind the October bags in case I wanted to come back at a later date to get some more chips.

Fast forward to about 30 minutes ago.

I go back to Walmart, the October bags are still in the front..........but the 4 September bags I squirreled away were still in the back.

Needless to say, I proceeded to purchase the remaining September bags.....and plan on eating one of them later on today.

Probably around 8pm.......which is when Power comes on.

The remaining 3 bags will more than likely be devoured by Wednesday at the latest.

So, next time any of you nignogs are in the grocery store.........if you come across any Wavy Lays BBQ..........make sure you get the ones dated Sept 25th if you want a good batch.

I weighed 292.5 this morning, but I hope to be down to at least 220 by the first of November.

That's it for now.

Until my next escapade..........the saga continues:

Another thing, she's new..........and I'm on pretty good terms with a couple of the other women that work there who usually take my order, so I don't wanna hurt their feelings or have them be salty at me.

Much less have them in my business like that.
Bro, maybe u don't know but
Them bitches don't gaf about u
Shoot your shot
Closed mouths don't get fed.

All breasts tho?
U wildin u gotta be prediabetic

Bro, maybe u don't know but
Them bitches don't gaf about u
Shoot your shot
Closed mouths don't get fed.

All breasts tho?
U wildin u gotta be prediabetic

Surprisingly, I'm in relatively good health for someone my size.

I attribute it to moderate exercise and drinking lots of water.

Otherwise, I probably would have diabetes.

Took me a minute to get the story, lol. I thought he just liked that flavor in general, so was wondering why he was getting all the shit going old. Kept waiting on the return the bag of chips scam.

At the end was like hol' up

14332D23-509A-4C78-840E-776020EF70FC.gif

This dude eats chips so much he can actually differentiate the taste of chips within a chip flavor!

Took me a minute to get the story, lol. I thought he just liked that flavor in general, so was wondering why he was getting all the shit going old. Kept waiting on the return the bag of chips scam.

At the end was like hol' up

View attachment 66794

This dude eats chips so much he can actually differentiate the taste of chips within a chip flavor!
I started wondering the same thing he checking on when it might expire cause I do the same thing.... plus I don’t ever get the one up front, always reach behind a few items and get it.

Do yall be laughin with or at this man?

tumblr_mltp1l4Etl1s5g0jgo4_250.gif

Back