Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

i love pullin hair when hittin her from the back... black girls be mad

;;;but all them other races love it

Chance the rapper makes music for suburban white kids and is sooooo overrated.
Meek Mill doesn't deserve have the slander he receives. The only reason why people don't fuck with him is because of Drake
....which is WACK.
Joe Budden destroyed his rap career because of his scandalous relationships. I think he would have went a lot further if he wasn't such a hoe...and oh, Love and Hip Hop is a career destroyer. That was a nut ass move on his part.
Yeezus is one of the worst albums to date in Hip Hop.
Ja rule had hits!!
A seat at the table deserves more recognition and is far more better than Lemonade (I love both the Knowles sister tho)

joe buddens destroyed his career cuz he didn't see the need to do hole in the wall shows once he got signed....

dude was an idiot for that....u work them spots and buld your core fanbase....

he caught on the 2nd time around, but he coulda really took off on that defjam contract had he just worked it a little better....

it was inexperience.....

joe buddens destroyed his career cuz he didn't see the need to do hole in the wall shows once he got signed....

dude was an idiot for that....u work them spots and buld your core fanbase....

he caught on the 2nd time around, but he coulda really took off on that defjam contract had he just worked it a little better....

it was inexperience.....

I agree...however, I do believe its a combination of both.
Its the Azealia Banks affect.
When the controversy overshadows the talent.

I dont like the Migos.
Solange is better than Beyonce.
Bananas smell and taste gross.
Chocolate tastes like dirt.
Cicely Tyson in whatever role she plays always sound like a damn slave and it makes me cringe.
Weed smells like children who've been playin outside all day and didnt wear deodorant.
Lobster is disgusting.
Missy Elliott can't rap.
Boone Farms is goodaf.

Just to reiterate...BIG KRIT IS OVERRATED AS HELL!

Eggs are horrible.

I like Empire and Star...fight me

never watched empire, power, boardwalk empire, star, any house wife show, any love and hip hop show, game of thrones, and a whole lotta other shit

none of it.......and i give no fucks about it

never watched empire, power, boardwalk empire, star, any house wife show, any love and hip hop show, game of thrones, and a whole lotta other shit

none of it.......and i give no fucks about it
You never seen Power fam? Yeah go ahead and KYS I may demod you on this board too

You never seen Power fam? Yeah go ahead and KYS I may demod you on this board too
giphy.gif

Back