Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

I'll try it out.. my vodka of choice is belvedere, but the Amsterdam is cheap good [';;
No that was a joke. Don't drink Taaka. I dont drink vodka. Only clear I really drink is Tequila. I'm more of a brown girl. Crown and coke. Henny and coke.

And yours? While you kee'keein over there... They both had great writers

Martin
King of Queens
Fresh Prince
Seinfeld
My Wife and Kids

If Chappelle Show counts, then that'll be number 2 on the list after Martin.

No that was a joke. Don't drink Taaka. I dont drink vodka. Only clear I really drink is Tequila. I'm more of a brown girl. Crown and coke. Henny and coke.
i remember you saying that already.. I should of known you wasn't serious
kreole_zps5rylvcwa.png

Last edited:
Martin
King of Queens
Fresh Prince
Seinfeld
My Wife and Kids

If Chappelle Show counts, then that'll be number 2 on the list after Martin.

Sketch comedy doesn't count and Seinfeld sucks!!! OMG, how can you clown me about friends and you watch that goofy shit?! Boy stop.

Seinfeld sucks!!! .

196157.gif

Sketch comedy doesn't count and Seinfeld sucks!!! OMG, how can you clown me about friends and you watch that goofy shit?! Boy stop.
.;l'//
Seinfeld is amazing!! So old and still hilarious. Try watching it again, maybe you just didn't like it back then or something.
:hmm:

Yea, when I was kid it looked super corny to me. But I went back and gave it a real watch as an adult and loved it. Easily one of the Goat sitcoms.

That might be a good thread. What show's did you think was wack as a kid but ended up liking as an adult/what shows did you think were good as a kid and look back at it in disgust?

I heard It's Always Sunny In Philedephia is also good.

However, I don't think I can dedicate myself to watching a sitcom on Netflix.

I need a story.

I find it unnecessary for a woman who has full length hair to put a weave in her hair, or wig on her head..

Irks me to see a woman who wears so much weave in her hair, her hairline is not nonexistent, and her bald spots are peeking thru the weave.

I find it unnecessary for a woman who has full length hair to put a weave in her hair, or wig on her head..

Irks me to see a woman who wears so much weave in her hair, her hairline is not nonexistent, and her bald spots are peeking thru the weave.
Never had a weave, but I do want one cause I want pink hair and I don't wanna bleach my hair white to get it. So bitches have their reasons, ijs

Never had a weave, but I do want one cause I want pink hair and I don't wanna bleach my hair white to get it. So bitches have their reasons, ijs

I'm mostly talmbout the ones who live & die by the weave. The ones who wears so much weave/wigs, they start to think it's their real hair. Shyt start lookin like raggy mess.

The full time weave wearers, not the part time.

Last edited:
Back