Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

LOL,I wonder what people in the future will say about this time period ? Lmao,he said "Dude,this is like the most sacred of places"
? ? ?????

Rudy s impeachment defense is going to be that Trump couldn’t have incited violence because the voter fraud claims are accurate

lmao lock them all up

To my knowledge, Trump has not directly incited his voters to commit a criminal act.
His language hasn't actually crossed that line.
However, he has directly told them to be peaceful and not harm his opposition, likely to avoid these types of accusations.
And proving the actual intent behind the words in question will be his word vs the prosecution.
That leaves room for him to wiggle with.

Trump has shown at least some awareness to not totally incriminate himself on this.
They'll need to provide something tangible to convict him of inciting the insurrection.
Objectively speaking, he might be able to beat an incitement charge at least.
And if they railroad him with some bullshit, that leaves a crack in the door for him, or them, to fight later.
But I'm not a lawyer so we'll see.

To my knowledge, Trump has not directly incited his voters to commit a criminal act.
His language hasn't actually crossed that line.
However, he has directly told them to be peaceful and not harm his opposition, likely to avoid these types of accusations.
And proving the actual intent behind the words in question will be his word vs the prosecution.
That leaves room for him to wiggle with.

Trump has shown at least some awareness to not totally incriminate himself on this.
They'll need to provide something tangible to convict him of inciting the insurrection.
Objectively speaking, he might be able to beat an incitement charge at least.
And if they railroad him with some bullshit, that leaves a crack in the door for him, or them, to fight later.
But I'm not a lawyer so we'll see.
:tuh:

Lol y’all see that video they running on cnn
just saw it.....shit legit got me hot.

like i understand privlage......i understand they had the numbers....

but fuck that.....i saw at least 10 cops....all with a back up clip....thats at least 38 shots each.

they couldnt suppress that shit? at least long enough to get back up?

this shit aint the russians running at the germans.....til they run out of bullets.

the cops had the weapons ...they walking with these niggas.

"guuuys cmon on. this is a sacred place."
i heard that and lost my shit. im not a scream at the tv type guy.

but you telling me.....my black ass cant walk away from a cop with thinking id get shot and these niggas stormed some shit and they treating them like bad kids?

like whats the fucking point of the cops at the capitol?

then all them people casually walked out and went home......then got looked for.

meanwhile we getting killed in our homes for being home....

yeah...yall got it.

Last edited:
just saw it.....shit legit got me hot.

like i understand privlage......i understand they had the numbers....

but fuck that.....i saw at least 10 cops....all with a back up clip....thats at least 38 shots each.

they couldnt suppress that shit? at least long enough to get back up?

this shit aint the russians running at the germans.....til they run out of bullets.

the cops had the weapons ...they walking with these niggas.

"guuuys cmon on. this is a sacred place."
i heard that and lost my shit. im not a scream at the tv type guy.

but you telling me.....my black ass cant walk away from a cop with thinking id get shot and these niggas stormed some shit and they treating them like bad kids?

like whats the fucking point of the cops at the capitol?

then all them people casually walked out and went home......then got looked for.

meanwhile we getting killed in our homes for being home....

yeah...yall got it.

The shit is infuriating

Back