Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

just saw it.....shit legit got me hot.

like i understand privlage......i understand they had the numbers....

but fuck that.....i saw at least 10 cops....all with a back up clip....thats at least 38 shots each.

they couldnt suppress that shit? at least long enough to get back up?

this shit aint the russians running at the germans.....til they run out of bullets.

the cops had the weapons ...they walking with these niggas.

"guuuys cmon on. this is a sacred place."
i heard that and lost my shit. im not a scream at the tv type guy.

but you telling me.....my black ass cant walk away from a cop with thinking id get shot and these niggas stormed some shit and they treating them like bad kids?

like whats the fucking point of the cops at the capitol?

then all them people casually walked out and went home......then got looked for.

meanwhile we getting killed in our homes for being home....

yeah...yall got it.

What cnn video yall talkin bout?

What cnn video yall talkin bout?
the "new" one

these niggas was in there praying and thanking God.

like they said a fucking prayer? eyes closed and heads bowed....and no cop did shit.

and black people getting shot in they yards?

i was better off not seeing that........

the "new" one

these niggas was in there praying and thanking God.

like they said a fucking prayer? eyes closed and heads bowed....and no cop did shit.

and black people getting shot in they yards?

i was better off not seeing that........

man I just watched that shit too... they was treated so nicely, so nicely.
Them cops could of shot, cause once a few bodies drop, they gonna back up and run.
That cop asked the guy on the senate floor if he needed medical help gtfoh!!!
Then ask them kindly

this fucking country

its funny because they said the laptops stolen were for presentations only and im 1000% sure they remotely wiped any and everything that left the capital.
but does remote wipe only happen when the laptop is powered up?

what if they took out the hdd and used a docking station?

but does remote wipe only happen when the laptop is powered up?

what if they took out the hdd and used a docking station?

I forgot who it was...but someone in here broke it down in detail about all that. How they're on servers...what happens when an emergency like that happens, and they're able secure the info from a remote location, and etc.

I forgot who it was...but someone in here broke it down in detail about all that. How they're on servers...what happens when an emergency like that happens, and they're able secure the info from a remote location, and etc.

When I worked in defense, our laptops were being moved to full disk encryption, and that was back in 2011. From what I remember, nothing can touch a government network without passing DISA STIG, and in order to do that one of the requirements is full disk encryption. NIST recommends AES256 for full disk encryption and unless someone finds a zero-day flaw in it, you could use every single computing device on the planet to try to break it via brute-force attack and it would take several million times longer than the universe has existed to break it.

Those laptops are completely useless UNLESS they were personal laptops. And if there were personal laptops with government info on them those individuals need to be thrown in prison for compromising the security of the country.

When I worked in defense, our laptops were being moved to full disk encryption, and that was back in 2011. From what I remember, nothing can touch a government network without passing DISA STIG, and in order to do that one of the requirements is full disk encryption. NIST recommends AES256 for full disk encryption and unless someone finds a zero-day flaw in it, you could use every single computing device on the planet to try to break it via brute-force attack and it would take several million times longer than the universe has existed to break it.

Those laptops are completely useless UNLESS they were personal laptops. And if there were personal laptops with government info on them those individuals need to be thrown in prison for compromising the security of the country.

Did an audit of Ft. Knox back in 02... They had several home pc's on their network, several still running 95, ME and 3.1...

Nothing would surprise me.

Did an audit of Ft. Knox back in 02... They had several home pc's on their network, several still running 95, ME and 3.1...

Nothing would surprise me.

I believe it. There's so much mission critical software out there that can't be ported to new OS'es it's amazing. I regularly run across old ass versions of Windows or even pure DOS because those machines can't ever be replaced.

Back