Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Texas man at Capitol riot allegedly threatened to kill his kids if they turned him in: ‘Traitors get shot’
Two days after Guy Reffitt joined the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, federal officials said, he returned home to Wylie, Tex., and proudly told his family of his escapade. But by Jan. 11, when Reffitt learned the FBI was on to him, he changed his tune, according to an affidavit.

“If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot,” Reffitt, 48, said to his son and daughter,
according to his wife, who recounted the conversation to the FBI, which did not name the relatives.

In an interview with KXAS, Reffitt’s son, who is 18, said his father has become increasingly obsessed with politics over the past four years. His son blamed President Trump for manipulating his father.
“I love him but I hate him,” he said of his father. “I don’t really know him anymore.”

I really don't be caring about all this shit but I found this one to be funny as shit ??

Texas man at Capitol riot allegedly threatened to kill his kids if they turned him in: ‘Traitors get shot’
Two days after Guy Reffitt joined the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, federal officials said, he returned home to Wylie, Tex., and proudly told his family of his escapade. But by Jan. 11, when Reffitt learned the FBI was on to him, he changed his tune, according to an affidavit.

“If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot,” Reffitt, 48, said to his son and daughter, according to his wife, who recounted the conversation to the FBI, which did not name the relatives.

In an interview with KXAS, Reffitt’s son, who is 18, said his father has become increasingly obsessed with politics over the past four years. His son blamed President Trump for manipulating his father.
“I love him but I hate him,” he said of his father. “I don’t really know him anymore.”

I really don't be caring about all this shit but I found this one to be funny as shit ??

Trumpism is breaking families apart like crack. lol

“If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot,” Reffitt, 48, said to his son and daughter,
according to his wife, who recounted the conversation to the FBI, which did not name the relatives.

A white supremacist threatening to kill his family defeats the purpose of being white supremacist smh

The Boondocks was way ahead of its time smh

YZ5D2U3-THzjTEVNvHEfqkXPPEVQPydpWYqaaKUITvxskGuvP4dy421SfRniv4fHe0vbCHE3OkuGLfABEYdo_B_mVauz49KQEQL_DSi9K4ZfM8QDhRy-aM6evQ

That is exactly what I thought when I seen that shit.

Back