Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

its not fake outrage, its real shame

Do you think they're getting whatever message across to whoever theyre trying to reach by twerking?
You don't care about they 'message', so how can you feel ashamed about how they get it across?

I think whoever wanna follow them will, whether they twerk or not

Your fake outrage helps them more than you realize

Folks defended and said black women can twerk anywhere at anytime if the feeling comes over them so I expect very little criticism about this. Even though that is some sad trash ass shit to be doing as a way to show respect and celebrate MLK jr.

yea I was cool with twerking but thier is a time and place that restaurant I ain’t care but wtf theygotta do that shit and try and make it deeper

yea I was cool with twerking but thier is a time and place that restaurant I ain’t care but wtf theygotta do that shit and try and make it deeper

The only they can try and justify that shit when a person has a criticism about it. So many people in the world feel like they should basically damn near be able to do whatever the fuck they want to do at any time and place and nobody should have anything to say about it.

Crazy part is they feel like that put the shit on social media but don't want people to say shit about it unless they agree with them.

A bunch of republican senators and congressmen asked Trump to pardon them for their role in the capitol insurection.

Which means they know after Trump is gone, they gonna be investigated too.

Which is only right because you shouldnt be allowed to be an elected official and openly lie about the election results when all the investigations came back proving there was no fraud.

Back