Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Now this is interesting.
There was a church around my way that was holding some kind of gathering last Saturday, which looked unusual.
The parking lot had a bunch of pickup trucks, I spotted several big US flags and Trump bumper stickers.
This article further strengthens my suspicions.
Christianity helped keep slavery so profitablex And in check. Excuse me, religion did that.

I say that to say, nothing about that article surprises me.

if trump gets desperate enough for legal defence funds with the slew of charges coming his way, well, there's always Onlyfans.

first 100 subcribers gets exclusive acess to the las vegas sex club golden shower video.

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg DcDO9_dV0AAv0iz.jpg

Keeping it real, in surprised only 12 people were removed. That vetting processes is trash.

Im supposed to believe the fbi can vet 25k people in 2 weeks?

Im not saying that some crazy national guard member gonna try some shit, all im saying is that unless I see that the number of right wing supremacists is atleast 3-5k out of the 25k, i dont believe it
I think they pulled the ones most likely to try some shit. The most aggressive and right leaning

Like if they used nigga and spic and kike less than 10x a month on they SM they was cool

Sent the ex girlfriend to jail off a fbi snitch hotline. Lmaooooo. Nasty.

Imagine seeing your ex or opp that you hate at the Capitol that day. Snitch euphoria. That shit probably hit different for some of these mfs.

Bruh...I'm makin that moment special. I'm pouring my self a glass of my finest brown liquor...lighting one of my cigars...put on some grown folk old skool r&b...then make that call to the FBI wit the biggest smile on my face. Lol!

Last edited:
Sent the ex girlfriend to jail off a fbi snitch hotline. Lmaooooo. Nasty.

Imagine seeing your ex or opp that you hate at the Capitol that day. Snitch euphoria. That shit probably hit different for some of these mfs.
Not saying I would do it but I can certainly understand it

Folks snitching on they old heads, the ex's and opps are lightwork in comparison

Back