Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

And to be fair here too, that’s the line every morning at Academy when they get ammunition shipments. My sister in law’s boyfriend is an avid hunter and gun enthusiast and he always posting the Academy lines on Instagram. Has been for months now. It started when the Pandemic first hit.

And yes, he is black before anybody assumes. And no, he doesn’t even have white friends. Just a proud ass black dude.

This is 100% facts..

Ammo is a very valuable commodity and since COVID-19 the lines to get inside academy, cabela's, or any sporting goods spot that sold ammo has been nuts. I always went when they 1st open to get ammo or any attachments. Walmart doesn't even carry certain ammo now due to folks being in lines to grab it.

Thanks to this site, a coworker, and my homeboy I was able to stock up on a few different types of ammunition.

The problem is yall are easily manipulated by mainstream media...

Yahoo paints a rosy picture of the situation and yall can't discern the fact that cop has coon inclinations. That narrative escapes you

The ONLY reason for a nigga to put on a maga hat is to get white people's attention, right? Right.

That part struck me immediately

But y'all follow right along with the negro savior narrative and applaud that nigga for cleverly saving "mainly white lives"

inadvertent maga capes lmao

Yall niggas can't tell me Shit about who i fuck with

:smh:

get em boo

get em boo
Can you believe a GAUNTLET of black men..taking cues from Thor all defended a black man wearing maga

The same niggas who undermine pro black thought and rhetoric every chance they get. Same niggas who told us shut up and vote/vaccinate let the media manipulate them into championing a coon

They mock where we get our news then turn right the fuck around and let yahoo tell them how to think. I been said these niggas don't stand on a square, that's why this occurred, meanwhile ppl like you and i get ridicule for being uncompromising

Can you believe a GAUNTLET of black men..taking cues from Thor all defended a black man wearing maga

The same niggas who undermine pro black thought and rhetoric every chance they get. Same niggas who told us shut up and vote/vaccinate let the media manipulate them into championing a coon

They mock where we get our news then turn right the fuck around and let yahoo tell them how to think. I been said these niggas don't stand on a square, that's why this occurred, meanwhile ppl like you and i get ridicule for being uncompromising

Preach Queen

Back