Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

My nigga..............

The FBI director Chris Wray already came out months ago and gave a very direct statement saying that white extremist are the biggest threat to our national security. What do you think is gonna happen to any of the people charged who are linked to those groups??

You're starting to confuse me now because you seem to have drifted completely away from what we were discussing.

My original statement that you objected to was that Trump being impeached for promoting insurrection is not the same thing as him being explicitly called out for promoting white supremacy, so being against his impeachment has nothing to do with being against him being held accountable for being a white supremacist.

Nothing you just said addresses that point at all. You seem to have moved on suggesting that the current political climate will lead to some white supremacists out there catching charges. That might be true. Time will tell, but it seems like you think some of this stuff is new when it isn't. The Feds have been saying that white extremists are a major threat since Obama was in office. Most of those groups have been on the FBI lists for some time now. What exactly do you think is different? Nothing has really changed. It's just become a bit more of a hot button topic given what happened last week.

it wasnt. especially not universal healthcare

Why would Universal Healthcare be included in The Cares Act in May 2020 when it was already introduced in February 2015?

Universal Healthcare or HR 676 is already a separate standalone bill on Congress and cannot be acted upon in conjunction with another bill like The Cares Act.

But I'm sure you know this just like you know that Universal Healthcare was actually introduced by John Conyers who is a Black democrat and not your hero Bernie Sanders who is an old white man.

But you knew that already..................

how do you vote for bernie then pivot to biden? just said fuck your morals huh? straight said fuck my own personal ideas of progress and material change because .... well.... “anything is better than trump” right guys?

christ.

political chumps is what yall are

Why would Universal Healthcare be included in The Cares Act in May 2020 when it was already introduced in February 2015?

Universal Healthcare or HR 676 is already a separate standalone bill on Congress and cannot be acted upon in conjunction with another bill like The Cares Act.

But I'm sure you know this just like you know that Universal Healthcare was actually introduced by John Conyers who is a Black democrat and not your hero Bernie Sanders who is an old white man.

But you knew that already..................

idgaf about that shit. universal healthcare should have been included in the bill since you know, we are living thru a pandemic.

niggas talking about shit happening in 2015 ?????? fuck that shit. im talking about now tf

idgaf about that shit. universal healthcare should have been included in the bill since you know, we are living thru a pandemic.

niggas talking about shit happening in 2015 ?????? fuck that shit. im talking about now tf

Universal Healthcare cannot be an addon on another Bill since it already exist as a standalone Bill.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Ok, I'm curious about this.

We know @Race Jones believes that they whole system needs to be burned down and rebuilt, but at the very least, if you're not going to do that, you should be using political pressure to push for substantive change rather than just going along with whatever you're offered. (I hope I summarized that well)

I largely agree with her though I am more supportive of picking lesser evil when those are the only choices you have.

@Los216, @TheNightKing, and others seem to disagree. Do you guys really think that Biden is going to bring substantive change, and do you really think things are going to get better without someone doing something radical to force change?

Ok, I'm curious about this.

We know @Race Jones believes that they whole system needs to be burned down and rebuilt, but at the very least, if you're not going to do that, you should be using political pressure to push for substantive change rather than just going along with whatever you're offered. (I hope I summarized that well)

I largely agree with her though I am more supportive of picking lesser evil when those are the only choices you have.

@Los216, @TheNightKing, and others seem to disagree. Do you guys really think that Biden is going to bring substantive change, and do you really think things are going to get better without someone doing something radical to force change?

Nigga all you gotta do is turn on the TV to get the answer to these questions.

I'm serious, like right now. Turn the TV on. Look at CNN right now.

Nigga all you gotta do is turn on the TV to get the answer to these questions.

I'm serious, like right now. Turn the TV on. Look at CNN right now.

They are talking about the plots for a "war" at the capitol right now. Please tell me how that is in anyway a response to the questions I just ask you.

They are talking about the plots for a "war" at the capitol right now. Please tell me how that is in anyway a response to the questions I just ask you.

We're on the verge of a Civil uprising fueled by hatred and white supremacy in the final days of this President and you're asking if the next President is going to bring substantive change and asking if things are going to get better.

Most of us just came of one of the worst years of our lives in 2020.

Asking if we believe if anything will change is then blanket statement of all blanket statements if you simply look at what's unfolding.

@The Lonious Monk

Be honest.

Have you really been paying attention to anything that Joe Biden has been doing since he won the nomination or are you listening harder to the people who are skeptical and trying to find holes in what Biden says or does?

Have you taken not of any of his actions since he won the nomination?

Universal Healthcare cannot be an addon on another Bill since it already exist as a standalone Bill.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

a universal health cares act could have been enacted during the pandemic. it would have been pivotal in managing the crisis early on. both bernie and jayapal introducted the health care emergency guarantee act on april 10th, requiring medicare to cover all healthcare costs for uninsured persons and all out of pocket expesnses for those with insurance until a vaccine became accessible.

stop speaking to me about limitiations in governement. these ppl can get a lot more done than what they let on.

a universal health cares act could have been enacted during the pandemic. it would have been pivotal in managing the crisis early on. both bernie and jayapal introducted the health care emergency guarantee act on april 10th, requiring medicare to cover all healthcare costs for uninsured persons and all out of pocket expesnses for those with insurance until a vaccine became accessible.

stop speaking to me about limitiations in governement. these ppl can get a lot more done than what they let on.

The Bill is already on Mitch McConnell's desk Queen. The House has already passed the provision.

They just need to make sure that muthafucca can NO LONGER run for office ever again. Strip his post presidential benefits as well.

Well one way to do that would be to get all Republicans on the record for how they vote on his impeachment so that it muddies the field for 2024

Back