Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Agree w all that but how does that lead to him being given money? This ain’t Family Feud.

He didn’t lose his job or get injured, he didn’t take a financial L so there’s no reason to send the nigga money but pat him on the back for sure...
Ok. He black in the middle of white people business.

Trauma pay

I'm laughing my ass off at these younger Vets that went up there just to lose their VA benefits and entitlements.

Like that lady that got shot... 14 years of service and she goes and loses her free funeral and survivor benefits.

Ziptie guy done fucked himself out of a guaranteed paycheck for the rest of his life.

its like they literally forgot. I wouldn’t be surprised if they can’t even shop on base

I dont think pence wants the wrath of trumps base and he doesn't wanna go down as the 1st VP to remove his boss by the 25th amendment. He dont wanna be attached to that history.

He prolly hoping he can ride out this news cycle.

LMAOOOOO at the Republicans who sent a letter to biden beggin him to ask Pelosi to stop the impeachment. smh foh, that nigga dont owe none of yall no favors
It's not bad for his history.
He's doing what the rules stated to do.

If he doesn't then what needs to be done for it to be used?

The next person to get outta hand will have no fear.

Boy when I tell yall I got the shining.

Operating on little sleep, @donk_enby began the work of archiving all of Parler’s posts, ultimately capturing around 99.9 percent of its content. In a tweet early Sunday, @donk_enby said she was crawling some 1.1 million Parler video URLs. “These are the original, unprocessed, raw files as uploaded to Parler with all associated metadata,” she said. Included in this tranche of data, now several terabytes in size, @donk_enby confirmed the raw video includes GPS coordinates, which point to the locations of users when the videos were filmed.

Kirtner, creator of 420chan — a.k.a. Aubrey Cottle — reported obtaining 6.3 GB of Parler user data from an unsecured AWS server in November. The leak reportedly contained passwords, photos and email addresses from several other companies as well. Parler CEO John Matze later claimed to Business Insider that the data contained only “public information” about users, which has been improperly stored by an email vendor whose contract was subsequently terminated over the leak. (This leak is separate from the debunked claim that Parler was “hacked” in late November, proof of which was determined to be fake.)
https://gizmodo.com/every-deleted-parler-post-many-with-users-location-dat-1846032466

Back