Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Wow I didn't know he was a trumpsucker

Still nigga

Completely unbiased here. But i dont think OJ is a true MAGA...cuz he speaks alotta real shit on his Twitter. He jus dont give af. Someone prolly sent it to him and he kept it cuz he dont give af

Last edited:
They need to do something about pence not doing anything.

I dont think pence wants the wrath of trumps base and he doesn't wanna go down as the 1st VP to remove his boss by the 25th amendment. He dont wanna be attached to that history.

He prolly hoping he can ride out this news cycle.

LMAOOOOO at the Republicans who sent a letter to biden beggin him to ask Pelosi to stop the impeachment. smh foh, that nigga dont owe none of yall no favors

Last edited:
I dont think pence wants the wrath of trumps base and he doesn't wanna go down as the 1st VP to remove his boss by the 25th amendment. He dont wanna be attached to that history.

He prolly hoping he can ride out this new cycle.

LMAOOOOO at the Republicans who sent a letter to biden beggin him to ask Pelosi to stop the impeachment. smh foh, that nigga dont owe none of yall no favors

Pussies

Completely unbiased here. But i dont think OJ is a true MAGA...cuz he speaks alotta real shit on his Twitter. He jus dont give af. Someone prolly sent it to him and he kept it cuz ge dont give af
i can't call it

He may not be maga but he used to hang with trump in the 80s, do coke and smash white hoes lol

At the end of the day trump gonna say he wanted to see how far the American people would him go.

Trump did it so you don't have to.

Yall think that was it or do you think the real cac militias gonna try to get one off?

I feel like that shit was just a test run.

I don't know. Believe it or not, some of those militias don't fuck with Trump like that. They really believe in limiting government power and aren't down with Trump trying to be a dictator.

This is insane.
The benefit of being white.
Nah this more about self preservation....u see Trump s primary ball fluffer almost get his ass whooped at the airport? U want that type of action for u and ur family for the foreseeable future?
Pence still wants to have some sort of political career moving forward....

niggas gonna try to stay low key, tow the line and try to make a comeback in the near future acting like they weren’t complicit in any of this shit...so he defo don’t need his name attached to any of this shit....u may not hear or see Oence again until the inauguration

Some theorized that one of the reason they didn't ban him sooner was that he would use his power and influence as president to make shit hard of them...like how he was bullying Tik Tok
Facebook and Google are facing anti-trust case soon. So they didnt want him to press them with that, and hi brought they companies a ton of traffic. So they were raking in the money and now he served his purpose.

Because he wasn't a chump.
Did his job the best he could and fell back to avoid hurting people. He did what white dudes get praised for.

Agree w all that but how does that lead to him being given money? This ain’t Family Feud.

He didn’t lose his job or get injured, he didn’t take a financial L so there’s no reason to send the nigga money but pat him on the back for sure...

Nah this more about self preservation....u see Trump s primary ball fluffer almost get his ass whooped at the airport? U want that type of action for u and ur family for the foreseeable future?
Pence still wants to have some sort of political career moving forward....

niggas gonna try to stay low key, tow the line and try to make a comeback in the near future acting like they weren’t complicit in any of this shit...so he defo don’t need his name attached to any of this shit....u may not hear or see Oence again until the inauguration
Best way to protect his future is to do what he gotta do with trump.

Say he’s protecting the people. Enforcing the constitution.

What’s the point of it if your career is above it.

Back