Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I can’t express enough how happy I am that all this shit went down the way it did and continues to. Had they not done this all of this Trump shit would continue well into the future and it needed to be stamped out now.

Makes me feel like there’s some sort of Illuminati or alien governing body that just makes shit happen when it needs to cause this shit hit too perfectly. Like Trump had to be used for the time being but once his usefulness ran out the perfect storm hit to get him the fuck out.

I can’t express enough how happy I am that all this shit went down the way it did and continues to. Had they not done this all of this Trump shit would continue well into the future and it needed to be stamped out now.

Makes me feel like there’s some sort of Illuminati or alien governing body that just makes shit happen when it needs to cause this shit hit too perfectly. Like Trump had to be used for the time being but once his usefulness ran out the perfect storm hit to get him the fuck out.

trumpism is here to stay.

whats not clicking?

View attachment 439695

Not in its current form because their leader has essentially been silenced.

But I’m not fucking with you tonight Race.

Good night.

70+ million people voted that man...it's here to stay. It was here before Trump he just emboldened them to be more public but the shit that attitude among the people in this country that allowed him to become president in the 1st place ain't going away just because he is no longer in office

Back