Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Yo the feeling that the walls are closing in on Trump must be something vicious.

Yall think theres any chance he resigns?

Any tangible suggestions?
Stay prepared.

Never plead loyalty to mfers that have never pleaded loyalty to you.

Stop trusting the government, you are not their #1 interests. Their own self preservation is.

Stop condemning the conspiracy theorists that are also allies, as long as their theories are plausible they can happen.

Pay attention to patterns of behavior. Most politicians are not these great leaders capable of changing their views on a dime. As has been shown numerous times it takes personal trauma for them to see the error in their thinking.

I reckon that is a pretty decent start.

Dont wanna go too crazy with my anti government sentiments.

Stay prepared.

Never plead loyalty to mfers that have never pleaded loyalty to you.

Stop trusting the government, you are not their #1 interests. Their own self preservation is.

Stop condemning the conspiracy theorists that are also allies, as long as their theories are plausible they can happen.

Pay attention to patterns of behavior. Most politicians are not these great leaders capable of changing their views on a dime. As has been shown numerous times it takes personal trauma for them to see the error in their thinking.

I reckon that is a pretty decent start.

Dont wanna go too crazy with my anti government sentiments.

You ain't really say anything tbh.

I expected as much tho.

Maybe to you.... he feels great about all this shit

Nah. Imo, he felt great when the shit was going down. He was super proud.

Now though? All this allies left, twitter perm banned him, republicans are calling for resignation etc. I have a feeling he feels super vulnerable right now.

Maybe the walks closing in and he will off himself.

Too much waiting outside the Whitehouse for him.

I don't think you can have security in prison.

Back