Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

He was the main one screaming that cash for clunkers bullshit. 100% a lot of these dudes NEVER had a male in their life. That’s why they constantly talk about what could go wrong. That’s what women do. Men stand up and say fuck I’ll show you better then I can tell you. Dudes don’t see a future beyond the the democrats controlling them. Meanwhile the republicans got checked by the Tea Party and MAGA within 10 years of each other.

and there you have it.

it all circles back to yall being cowardly.

close the thread

-the end

Ranking President's based on weather or not they owned slaves is not the checkmate that you think it is.

Like I told @Race Jones earlier. You need to look beyond just Black people when you actually evaluate President's. believe it or not the world does not revolve around a singe race.

I kno, George Washington was a slave owner & considered one of the greatest potus

it's still amazin trump is being seen as more racist & possibly the woat potus against slave owners

:lookatthisshit:

In the interim they are going to beg us for our vote. If you think anything else is going to happen then say you scared. That’s all. Look how hard they go to stop to the small % that might go republicans.

FYI Do for self isn’t a luxury.

And you know that will be the automatic outcome how? You're doing exactly what you're in here criticizing. Putting your blind faith in politicians to do the "right thing" by all of a sudden growing a conscience if Black folks don't vote and have a come to Jesus moment about what's right so they can then begin to do things that will somehow get the Black vote back. you don't even know for a fact that will happen so to say if anyone thinks anything else will happen that mean's they're scared is a dishonest stance to take. You want people to have blind faith in the same idea you do w/o any proof at all it will happen.

And do for self is a luxury because not everyone has the ability to do so. This pandemic has shown that more than anything else in recent history in this country in terms of economics.

Back