The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

Cosign this.....but i think most would ve understood and excused it if he whipped his ass

Fuck no. You talking about rich and privileged white people. Even poor white people feel they have the right to say anything out of their mouth to you and if you punch them in the face for whatever they said to you that was totally disrespectful they feel you were the one that was wrong.

Rich folks in hollyweird ain't going to understand Terry Crews beating that man up damn near no matter what he did. All they going to see is the big angry violent black who beat up a gay man.

How soon we forget that this is the same group of people who feel it is wrong for a straight man to not want to date a tranny or actually lashed out at the singer Ginuwine cause he didn't want to kiss a tranny.

They not going to understand shit about a white man getting beat up by a black man.

For the record Terry Crews should've beat the dog shit out of that man.

OK, so answer me this. And this goes to everybody else allowing this dude to play the victim

Say the shoes were switched and his wife was the one who was assaulted while he was alongside her and did nothing

Would you still understand?

Would yall still say it woulda been "toxic" if he beat dude ass?

Cuz I got a feelin yall wouldn't have the same energy you do now....which in and of itself is ironic as hell

I covered that in the post you quoted tho. Some people let you disrespect them but wouldnt allow the same to happen to family. So i personally think if somebody touched his wife he would whoop them. If he didnt id view as a lil weak.

Fuck no. You talking about rich and privileged white people. Even poor white people feel they have the right to say anything out of their mouth to you and if you punch them in the face for whatever they said to you that was totally disrespectful they feel you were the one that was wrong.

Rich folks in hollyweird ain't going to understand Terry Crews beating that man up damn near no matter what he did. All they going to see is the big angry violent black who beat up a gay man.

How soon we forget that this is the same group of people who feel it is wrong for a straight man to not want to date a tranny or actually lashed out at the singer Ginuwine cause he didn't want to kiss a tranny.

They not going to understand shit about a white man getting beat up by a black man.

For the record Terry Crews should've beat the dog shit out of that man.
This is sadder than a muh. Once a black man starts dictating his actions and behaviour based on what white people think it's over. Is he a Hollywood actor first or a man first?

Psychologically the black man cannot allow the white man to control him otherwise we just end up as their fucking puppets. Sounds fucked up but I don't know how Crews can look himself in the mirror and not feel shame.

Reactions: Mr BFK
OK, so answer me this. And this goes to everybody else allowing this dude to play the victim

Say the shoes were switched and his wife was the one who was assaulted while he was alongside her and did nothing

Would you still understand?

Would yall still say it woulda been "toxic" if he beat dude ass?

Cuz I got a feelin yall wouldn't have the same energy you do now....which in and of itself is ironic as hell

At no point did i say he would be toxic for defending himself i said that on the last page everybody has a right to defend themselves. Toxic masculinity came in when niggas like 50 was making fun of the nigga for not reacting how we think he should. The rape jokes and all that. You keep harping on something that I didnt state bro

This is sadder than a muh. Once a black man starts dictating his actions and behaviour based on what white people think it's over. Is he a Hollywood actor first or a man first?

Psychologically the black man cannot allow the white man to control him otherwise we just end up as their fucking puppets. Sounds fucked up but I don't know how Crews can look himself in the mirror and not feel shame.

Lol you forgot the history of America because its millions of us getting dictated too by white men daily. You see the president lol. Are we all lesser than.

I covered that in the post you quoted tho. Some people let you disrespect them but wouldnt allow the same to happen to family. So i personally think if somebody touched his wife he would whoop them. If he didnt id view as a lil weak.

Thats only viable for situations revolving words or if a nigga got a gun on you. We talking a physical assault here.

At no point did i say he would be toxic for defending himself i said that on the last page everybody has a right to defend themselves. Toxic masculinity came in when niggas like 50 was making fun of the nigga for not reacting how we think he should. The rape jokes and all that. You keep harping on something that I didnt state bro

Wasnt addressed to you directly thats why I said yall meaning the others who brought it up.

imagine the comments on the headlines if terry had beat the dog shit outta homie...

imagine how the woulda labeled him a thug instantly

and imagine how nobody in hollywood would wanna work with homie...

this story bothers me only in the sense of i wouldn't really give a fuck, cuz that's me......

but it makes me sad that this is what someone else had to endure because they were afraid of losing those things

Right, it was lose lose for him period and I'm glad he outed this dude. He handled it right.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ims-molested-him-he-cant-go-back-work-1165659

Terry Crews Takes Stand Against Agent He Claims Molested Him: "No, He Can't Go Back to Work"

"You cannot molest anybody and go back to work ... If I got assaulted, anyone could."

Terry Crews opened up on Saturday about why he decided to reveal his molestation during the #MeToo movement last year and how he insisted on accountability for his alleged attacker.

At the "Man Up: Unpacking Masculinity" panel at the Teen Vogue Summit in Playa Vista, the actor spoke about toxic masculinity and why he needed to hold WME agent Adam Venit accountable after he allegedly molested Crews in 2016 by squeezing his genitals at a party.

"I think as men, what we need to do is to say, 'We're sorry.' Then we need to concede, and then we need to be accountable," Crews said. "The person who molested me in 2016, I had already forgiven him. That wasn't the point. The point was like, 'Wait, wait, you're telling me you can just do it? You're telling me, wait, it's okay? You're not going to do anything?' He's like, 'No, I said I was sorry.' I said, 'But you're not going to correct this? I'm giving you guys millions of dollars and you're going to sit here and say, 'Well Terry, you're less of a human being right now. Just a little bit less. Just say it.' I'm like 'I'm not saying that.'"

Crews felt he needed to speak out during the #MeToo movement because "you have to correct."

"You can't ignore me, I'm standing right here," Crews continued. "All of a sudden you're an activist. 'Hey, who does he think he is, standing here like you're a human being or something?' Yeah, I am. And all I did, this was not waving flags, this was not shooting guns in the air, this was like 'No, no, no, you're not going to do that.' No, he can't go back to work. No. He can't go back to work and do that. No man, woman, child, you cannot molest anybody and go back to work."

Crews fired WME in November 2017 and then sued the agency and Venit in December. They settled the lawsuit in Sept. 2018 with Venit leaving WME. "It can't go unsaid that the inspiration every step of the way was started by the women who came forward first," he added.

The Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor said he was indoctrinated in toxic masculinity throughout his career in the NFL and in entertainment, so he also had to hold himself accountable.

"I've been involved in some of the most competitive, toxic environments you could probably ever be in. I mean it's really bad. But I was also a card-carrying member. I'm guilty," Crews said. "Toxic masculinity wants you to do what I say. It's domination. And I was part of that. My daughter's here and I don't want to put her on the spot because she's so beautiful, but I'm telling you she grew up in a different household, because my oldest daughter is 32, and I remember yelling, screaming, anger, domination. It had to be my way or the highway."

He continued, "The problem with this country is that the South has never conceded. It never said 'We lost.' Never. And you will always have a problem without concession. Men need to concede. I, Terry Crews, had to concede. I had to say 'I got this wrong,'" he said while choking up. "'I didn't do it right.' I had to correct. I had to make sure it's not only apologies; it's about accountability. I had to be accountable to my family, to my wife, to people that I did wrong in the past."

He went on to speak about the intersection of race and gender identities on the panel alongside Younger actor Nico Tortorella, YouTuber Jay Versace and Insecure actor Kendrick Sampson.

"In regards to my experience just over the course of the last year, my support has been from black women ... which was expected," Crews said. He pointed to the hyper-masculine standards for black men, like when rapper 50 Cent posted on Instagram to mock Crews' experience with sexual assault, doubting that Crews could be assaulted.

"The truth was I understand where he was coming from," Crews said. "If I would have picked [my attacker] up and threw him out the window, does that mean I wasn't assaulted? I'm still assaulted ... The problem, this is the hard part, is that if I got assaulted, anyone could. And that's not acceptable."

"That, in the African-American community, has been a problem for years, where I, as a giant black man, am supposed to jump from here to there ... The picture is impenetrable and indomitable, unbeatable. And the reality is it's everything opposite that," Crews said while alluding to police brutality and racial violence, saying "black men are being killed by the millions."

Crews also talked about the type of roles he'd like to see change in Hollywood that perpetuate violence and expectations for men, which he implied can inspire mass shootings.

"Sometimes you don't realize that you are living a narrative that's not your own. The way it is in America ... is that you're watching a Dirty Harry movie non-stop. What happens is, as a man, you're Dirty Harry and someone has been hurt, I go kill them. That's pretty much the story. And anything less than that, you're not even a man."

He added, "But in real life, you blow away real people. You blow away real lives, real women, real men, real boys, real girls. And what I discovered is this is not true ... You can't get away with any of that. In fact, you have people who are kicking out windows in Vegas, blowing people way, living their own Dirty Harrymovie. This is when you talk about these gun shootings and all this stuff. They view themselves as Dirty Harry, killing bad people. No more. No more."

He's all over the place. The South didn't concede, he's a victim, he's a perpetrator, police brutality, Dirty Harry movies, just a mess. I wonder how much Teen Vogue paid him.

It's funny to me but after Terry was metoo'd seems like his career took off.

Maybe I'm wrong but seems like that's what happened

I just saw two previews featuring Terri Crews on Sunday night football. Coincidence?

It's funny to me but after Terry was metoo'd seems like his career took off.

Maybe I'm wrong but seems like that's what happened

Nah it didn't. Actually you can say you see him in less projects if you look at how busy he was before. I can only think of 1 project he's been in since this story broke

Reactions: 1/2
Nah it didn't. Actually you can say you see him in less projects if you look at how busy he was before. I can only think of 1 project he's been in since this story broke
I know he has the Brooklyn 99 show. He was hosting some game show recently and had some other things going as well. Maybe I was overthinking this becsbec his name was in the news so much as of late