Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

And fathers aint been rolling with it the whole time?

it was for survival. Parents taught their sons to be strong in the face of adversity for thousands of years. We're barely over 150 years removed from a time where you may have had to fight off invaders from your land in hand-to-hand combat. Where young boys had to pick up arms to defend his family's homestead or his tribal lands.

there's a lot of things i'm not proud about... and this is one of them..

like logically i can understand why he wouldn't react.....

but i can't empathetically...

i just couldn't react like that......

like i know dude risking his family, his career his future, his freedom....all that......

and i still know me......i have my triggers. this is one of them, i'm imperfect.....

a man do some gay shit to me, i will fall......i will lose my shit.....

call it what you want, toxic masculinity....fine....

i'm just toxic and masculine,.. we all can't be perfect.... but i wish a motherfucker would....

and i legit feel sorry for that nigga, but imma laugh at them jokes

i mean the nigga came into the game off of man rape jokes....talk about full ironic fucking circle...

like i know dude risking his family, his career his future, his freedom....all that......

and i still know me......i have my triggers. this is one of them, i'm imperfect.....

i'm just toxic and masculine,.. we all can't be perfect.... but i wish a motherfucker would....
it's fine if that's you, but why fault him for not having your reaction? when he's the one who experienced the shit.

it's fine if that's you, but why fault him for not having your reaction? when he's the one who experienced the shit.
because as a man it makes me angry to even think of another man touch me like that.....

like angry to the point i wanna react violently.....

it makes me think about those stories you hear as a kid of big muscular men raping smaller men (or kids in my imagination as a kid) in jail...

the very image terry portrayed in friday after next,....like as a man, when they scare you straight from prison....what they describe is someone who will overpower you... so this "toxic masculinity" being attacked is often a reaction to fear.....

it's a defense mechanism.. every man tries to appear as tough as possible so that they won't be victimized...

that's the reason why a lot of guys get big and lift weights really heavy.. learn how to fight..defend themselves....

and here you have this big muscular nigga... who plays the very embodiment of a man who not only isn't supposed to be fucked he got his start playing the aggressor harassing another man, and i was played for laughs, yet this nigga getting harrassed.... ny a little ole white man....

conventional judgement says whip his ass...

but the dynamic of power play out, and to terry real power isn't those muscles and that intimidating physique he posses.....if that was real power he would have destroyed that man....

what that man demonstrated over terry was real power....

and to an average man we're going to naturally resent that.. because we still rely on our physical strength to defend us.....we can't envision a situation where that would fail us... dude grabs your ass or your dick, that nigga goes to sleep.....

i unno.... it's just pretty deep, and i see i'm rambling...

but yea it's ironic....
and it's infuriating because if as a man u feel confident in your strength to defend you and here's a man with more physical strength than many of us and it failed him...

to us that's scary, and most men face something they're afraid of with anger resentment and rage...

i don't care who you are... men are afraid of getting raped, so yes we are very angry to even the idea of man rape....and that's why dude will blindly kill a kid if they think their family member got raped.....
the only way most men know how to deal with sexual assault is with rage and violence....take that away, and it fucks our heads up

because as a man it makes me angry to even think of another man touch me like that.....

it makes me think about those stories you hear as a kid of big muscular men raping smaller men (or kids in my imagination as a kid) in jail...

the very image terry portrayed in friday after next,....like as a man, when they scare you straight from prison....what they describe is someone who will overpower you... so this "toxic masculinity" being attacked is often a reaction to fear.....

it's a defense mechanism.. every man tries to appear as tough as possible so that they won't be victimized...

that's the reason why a lot of guys get big and lift weights really heavy.. learn how to fight..defend themselves....

and here you have this big muscular nigga... who plays the very embodiment of a man who not only isn't supposed to be fucked he got his start playing the aggressor harassing another man, and i was played for laughs, yet this nigga getting harrassed.... ny a little ole white man....

but the dynamic of power play out, and to terry real power isn't those muscles and that intimidating physique he posses.....if that was real power he would have destroyed that man....

and to an average man we're going to naturally resent that.. because we still rely on our physical strength to defend us.....we can't envision a situation where that would fail us... dude grabs your ass or your dick, that nigga goes to sleep.....

but yea it's ironic....
and it's infuriating because if as a man u feel confident in your strength to defend you and here's a man with more physical strength than many of us and it failed him...

to us that's scary, and most men face something they're afraid of with anger resentment and rage...

i don't care who you are... men are afraid of getting raped, so yes we are very angry to even the idea of man rape....and that's why dude will blindly kill a kid if they think their family member got raped.....
the only way most men know how to deal with sexual assault is with rage and violence....take that away, and it fucks our heads up
this was insightful.

this was insightful.
i mean think about it, when men are joked for being weak, sensitive or not aggressive....

that instantly gets associated with being gay...regardless of how true it is... that's how that behavior is associated from the jump.....

men who are not masculine are called soft...faggies....sissies....and a sissy wouldn't mind getting fondled.....in fact if a guy routinely acts like a little bitch.....he must like or welcome it....

i mean if you're not a sissy, or soft, or a faggy... how do you react....

you wild the fuck out.......you act over aggressive....you act......like a man

36266363_2189100191118889_4881128781697253376_n.jpg

A physical reaction to an adverse physical action isn't "toxic". It's justified.

If a nigga mush you in the face and you lay his ass out, ain't shit toxic about it; it's the way shit works.

My parents, stepparents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents all taught us that if somebody hits you or puts their hands on you the wrong way you hit 'em back.

"The Golden Rule" is always in effect.

You reacting to being sexually harrassed aint toxic bro. Toxic masculinity would be calling him a bitch for not killing dude or saying something like "well if he didn't do nothing he mustve liked it" nobody is saying just accept disrespect

Lol..toxic masculinity, flipping out and beating a gay man to death for licking his lips at you is toxic masculinity.

That man got his junk grabbed and waited till women spoke up about sexual assault to say something about it. That’s lack of masculinity

Lol..toxic masculinity, flipping out and beating a gay man to death for licking his lips at you is toxic masculinity.

That man got his junk grabbed and waited till women spoke up about sexual assault to say something about it. That’s lack of masculinity

Talk to em.

Bruh nobody said defending sex from a sex crime is toxic? How did yall get that idea. The toxic part is the making fun and trivializing it.

why would you wish someone would, du? that’s gay

I remember a thread where there was a discussion about how he did an interview and said i think his pops was abusive and used beat his mom real bad. And he said he started lifiting weights so he could get swole in case his pops ever started beating him agter he eas done with his mom.

Think about that for a minute.

He aint say he wanted to protect his moms. He just wanted to protect himself. Everything Du and Germs said makes sense.

He a swole scared dude dealong with some unresolved issues. He can sasay what he wants, but he let a man assault him twice.

Bet he in his mind he reverted back to being a kid soon as it happened.

but yea it's ironic....

Du you hit the nail on the head with this response. I think most men see this situation as a "wait you mean i cant just fight my way out of everything?". A good number of us have no clue how to operate in a situation where being physically bigger and stronger doesn't mean shit because we equate that with manhood. So when that can't or doesn't work then its a shock to our perceived reality. We've been taught the biggest and strongest can't be intimidated..and when we see that shit ain't true its like well fuck...what else is there?

Fuck Terry Crews nigga you 6’3 260 pounds Ex NFL linebacker and u let another man Violate you like that he deserves everything that happened to him. That’s what’s wrong with these Hollywood Niggas he was worrying about his career and how many more shots he’s going to get but he threw his dignity out the window and let another grown man fondle him but he didn’t do anything because he didn’t want to look like angry black man fuck that shit I would have went off and fucked oh boy up or he didn’t even have to go off he could have just slapped the dude or chocked him but he just let it happen like a bitch that’s why dude did it. Imagine getting violated like that in front of your wife and kids and u do nothing your son can never respect you again and his wife deserve to cheat on him for being a bitch

Last edited:
Fuck Terry Crews nigga you 6’3 260 pounds Ex NFL linebacker and u let another man Violate you like that he deserves everything that happened to him. That’s what’s wrong with these Hollywood Niggas he was worrying about his career and how many more shots he’s going to get but he threw his dignity out the window and let another grown man fondle him but he didn’t do anything because he didn’t want to look like angry black man fuck that shit I would have went off and fucked oh boy up or he didn’t even have to go off he could have just slapped the dude or chocked him but he just let it happen like a bitch that’s why dude did it. Imagine getting violated like that in front of your wife and kids and u do nothing your son can never respect you again and his wife deserve to cheat on him for being a bitch

Nigga shut the fuck up with your dumbass

Back