Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News The Taliban topples city after city as they continue their campaign to takeover Afghanistan

I never said that to BA tho lol why you bringing her into it could of at least said Chicago figure. You don’t gotta hate white people to know the world would be better off. It’s literally in history. How about you give me one of your guns and I’ll take out the first one I see to make you happy.

a123bc.gif

I’m sorry, did I offend any particular group of people?

Have I been outwardly prejudiced against any group of people?

No?

Then why the fuck would they care?

Just cause you don’t agree with me doesn’t matter about my ability to do my job.

I don’t question how hot you should be keeping the grease traps at your job when you say disagreeable shit on here.

Leave me be.

View attachment 627322

these few post coupled with caping for r kelly and cosby, calling a Black woman darkie, calling your old students dumbasses and just you being a repeat offender of blatant stupidity

should do you in

nah

nun to do w/ offensiveness

but to sum you may come off as a pedo apologist/sympathizing warmonger

:shrug2:

but I digress
I apologized for Duke Kelly? Where you read that at?

I'm 10000% sure I've repeatedly said the muhfucka should get 30-50 years. I also said I'm not deleting any of the songs I already had in my phone from him. If that's your version of being an "apologist for a pedo", then check your definition of fascism, cause you're edging closer and closer to it.

I apologized for Duke Kelly? Where you read that at?

I'm 10000% sure I've repeatedly said the muhfucka should get 30-50 years. I also said I'm not deleting any of the songs I already had in my phone from him. If that's your version of being an "apologist for a pedo", then check your definition of fascism, cause you're edging closer and closer to it.

Go to Reddit yo

these few post coupled with caping for r kelly and cosby, calling a Black woman darkie, calling your old students dumbasses and just you being a repeat offender of blatant stupidity

should do you in
Haven't you learned that you don't count for SHIT around here?

Back