Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Super Straight movement

It's like wearing a badge that say you're black/white or whatever. Like fam who asked who cares

^^^^with that being said I can't see that someone saying they rather not date a trans person is transphobic. I don't drive a benz don't mean I hate or fear benz. I like BMW's
Or better yet...,

You drive a Bentley, not because you hate or fear the Chrysler 300M.....

It’s just that you prefer to drive a real, ACTUAL Bentley!

I def agree its not transphobic.

I feel like these groups tryna out label each other

This is part of the reason why I dislike the LBGT movement being compared to the Civil Rights movement. There are some similarities, but they are taking things further. They don't just want to be treated equally under the law. They are demanding that people accepting on their own terms, and you're not entitled to that. Black people weren't running around here saying that white people are racist if they don't date black people or find black features physically attractive, but that's essentially what trans people are doing in those cases.

I always thought the 300 was a closer to a fake Roles Royce and not Bentley.

i think they took body style notes from both

around 06 if you look at the RR phantom, against the Bentley Azzure, against the 300....you'll see why they got that label

One of the more fringe conspiracy theories about WS is that it wants to replace the black vagina with the white man's anus.
Crazy as the conspiracy is, there have been events that remind me of it.

All that aside, what the trans community is pushing is a thin line from being a bunch of radicals.
Your lifestyle is your choice, but forcing it on others is an infringement of a person's rights.
Instead of equality, such actions just show they want the chair and the whip.

One of the more fringe conspiracy theories about WS is that it wants to replace the black vagina with the white man's anus.
Crazy as the conspiracy is, there have been events that remind me of it.

All that aside, what the trans community is pushing is a thin line from being a bunch of radicals.
Your lifestyle is your choice, but forcing it on others is an infringement of a person's rights.
Instead of equality, such actions just show they want the chair and the whip.

What does the bold mean

Back