Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Super Straight movement

It won't be long before this movement is vilified. Sorta like how blm by whites is and how being "woke" has negative connotations

It won't be long before this movement is vilified. Sorta like how blm by whites is and how being "woke" has negative connotations

Or like the men's rights movement. lol Them dudes be writing whole books full of data showing areas where men face hardship, and their whole movement gets dismissed as being a petty response to feminism.

There are obvious differences but this movement feels like it was created w the same facetious energy as All Lives Matter

I don't know.

The All Rights Matter thing just popped up as a way to downplay BLM.

That doesn't sound like what's going on here. This seems more like an overreaction to some of the views by some extremists on the progressive side.

tumblr_ob67atnAau1sgl0ajo1_500.gifv

The people that feel compelled to belong to this movement and the people that think think you're transphobic for not wanting to date a transwoman belong together.

The best part is neither side will learn anything. May their twitter arguments be eternal, lol.

It's like wearing a badge that say you're black/white or whatever. Like fam who asked who cares

^^^^with that being said I can't see that someone saying they rather not date a trans person is transphobic. I don't drive a benz don't mean I hate or fear benz. I like BMW's
I def agree its not transphobic.

I feel like these groups tryna out label each other

Back