Welcome To aBlackWeb

The same issue as ever, that voice.
RECAST MARIO
That's not the issue with me. When this thread first dropped the article said this was going to be based mostly on super Mario bros 1. Judging from this trailer they are throwing every the my that is Mario into this movie and the princess doesn't need saving. Why is Mario fighting donkey Kong in a smash bros competition? If they was smart they could've gave donkey Kong his own movie instead. Come on give me that" sorry mario but our princess is in another castle " shit.

That's not the issue with me. When this thread first dropped the article said this was going to be based mostly on super Mario bros 1. Judging from this trailer they are throwing every the my that is Mario into this movie and the princess doesn't need saving. Why is Mario fighting donkey Kong in a smash bros competition? If they was smart they could've gave donkey Kong his own movie instead. Come on give me that" sorry mario but our princess is in another castle " shit.

Well judging by the setting...they probably went to the "Kong Kingdom" lookin for allies to help fight Bowser. The king probably told them he'd help but ONLY if they succeed at completing some kinda trial(s). One of the trial...is probably defeating their champion DK in a fight.

The posters make me feel like finally finishing Mario galaxy

To be fair, Mario's debut was against Donkey Kong so a nod to that isn't a bad thing. Princess Peach being this coach or guide is different but that doesn't mean she can't be captured at some point.

It seems like they're trying to back the whole franchise into this one movie though. Its not like theyre gonna be chronicling each game.

DK should get his own movie though. A Luigi's Mansion movie would be dope too but thats just me getting ahead of myself.

To be fair, Mario's debut was against Donkey Kong so a nod to that isn't a bad thing. Princess Peach being this coach or guide is different but that doesn't mean she can't be captured at some point.

It seems like they're trying to back the whole franchise into this one movie though. Its not like theyre gonna be chronicling each game.

DK should get his own movie though. A Luigi's Mansion movie would be dope too but thats just me getting ahead of myself.
They said they want to build a Mario universe so donkey Kong and Luigi's mansion is doable.

A Mario universe would be awesome. If do Mario Galaxy...its wrap.

By far the one Mario game that has made me the angriest outta all the ones I've played.

Mario Kart and Super Smash being in the movie was awesome to see. Expecially rainbow road. Murked my whole neighborhood on that course with ease growing up so it has a special place for me.

Back