Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nope... All y'all wrong.

MV5BNzlmNTFlN2QtM2IxZi00NDc0LTgyMTQtNDNjNTBmODQzZDVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Ole lady loved horror flicks, thought this was gonna be a winner. I saw "Uwe Boll" in the credits and tried to warn her. She didn't listen and rented the shit anyways (back when Netflix was still doing DVD's). This shit was pure trash. I'd rather watch Double Dragon on repeat for three days straight than to have to endure this bullshit ever again.

Anytime I see this nigga in a film I KNOW it's going to be garbage. Every single time man. I've never seen him in a good movie. I'm sure he's a magnificent person but dayum.

nealmcdonough5_si.jpg
Fam I only know him as a terrible Green Arrow villian

Fam I dont know how he keeps getting films to direct ESPECIALLY video game adaptations. He's gotten a couple LOLOLOLOLOL

Do you remember Alone In The Dark ???? Straight up garbage juice bruh.

I heard some of his non-video game flicks were actually good, some extremely good, but 'cause his name was on it wasn't nobody fuckin' with 'em.

Alone in the Dark was fermented dumpster juice aged in dirty driftwood barrels.

I think there was ONE of his video game flicks that might have been worth something, but I'd have to look for it. Maybe Bloodrayne or something like that.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I saw that in theater. I was hyped. Man, when they did the hadoken, so underwhelming. They just gave us a blink of a blue strobe light.
Damn. I bet you still want your money back like I do with Mortal Kombat Annihalation

I heard some of his non-video game flicks were actually good, some extremely good, but 'cause his name was on it wasn't nobody fuckin' with 'em.

Alone in the Dark was fermented dumpster juice aged in dirty driftwood barrels.

I think there was ONE of his video game flicks that might have been worth something, but I'd have to look for it. Maybe Bloodrayne or something like that.
Bloodrayne was uncut raw pure funky booty cheeks covered in shit sauce and dumpster crumbs

Anytime I see this nigga in a film I KNOW it's going to be garbage. Every single time man. I've never seen him in a good movie. I'm sure he's a magnificent person but dayum.

nealmcdonough5_si.jpg

Granted he was only in like 2mins of the movie, but Sonic was good.

Maybe screen time is the key......... :hahaha:

Back