Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think chriss oratts voice is fine he's prolly gonna put a little Brooklyn accent on his life "mushroom kingdom here we come"

I think chriss oratts voice is fine he's prolly gonna put a little Brooklyn accent on his life "mushroom kingdom here we come"
How do you hear the below post of a voice we have had for 30 years and say it's fine. Obviously it's just a snippet but on first impressions it was flat... And I don't think anyone is saying it had to be as extravagant but it needed to have energy and some excitement

Not too late to remove Pratts voice and replace it

Reactions: GNS
How do you hear the below post of a voice we have had for 30 years and say it's fine. Obviously it's just a snippet but on first impressions it was flat... And I don't think anyone is saying it had to be as extravagant but it needed to have energy and some excitement
Its a teaser yall got to relax. Lol wait til more then 10 secs of him talking comes out.

I feel we do this same shit every fucking movie that comes out that has nostaglia. They didnt get the OG or a copy cat, oh well..

Its a teaser yall got to relax. Lol wait til more then 10 secs of him talking comes out.

I feel we do this same shit every fucking movie that comes out that has nostaglia. They didnt get the OG or a copy cat, oh well..
I did say it was just a snippet and this is based on first impressions.

Reactions: GNS
Back