Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was cute. I got tired on some parts. There were a lot of funny parts that hit well. Him on the piano kept making me think of that guy in The Hangover on the piano. Didn't sound like him but the song was very similar

Are the Italians mad?

After credit scene showed they are building a universe

If they were smart they would make.super Mario bros an animated series and put it on either cartoon network , nickelodeon or Disney xd. I don't trust illumination with Zelda or Metroid their style works with Mario type characters. The only thing I could see illumination doing is wind waker. Super Mario bros doesn't even need a sequel.because.the first movie has everything in it. If they make it a series in one episode they can do a kart race another episode Mario could get lost in a hauntage mansion and Luigi searches for him and that s two birds killed with one stone they won't need a Luigi's mansion franchise. Still we knownthree will be sequels it's prolly gonna be based on super Mario sunshine or super Mario galaxy.speaking of which I think princess peach is either related to Luna or comes from that same.galaxy.

Someone sounds bitter they won't asked to reprise his role or even considered

None of what he says makes sense. I don’t give a fuck who’s playing Toad or Donkey Kong as long as they don’t sound like trash lol.

I need to take my kids to see this shit next weekend. Should be fun.

Back