Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had enough of broke boys,
I can't talk to broke boys...

All you niggas make me sick
Lol it's not that I can't in just don't want to go to that theatre but I might have to because this shit still ain't up. It'll prolly be up by this afternoon because they usually drop on Friday.

Reactions: GNS
I really thought they would take the Pixar route of being aimed at kids but having jokes for adults considering mario resonates with everyone. It's was cool it could have been a lot better

I.just peeped this today slotlights had my back were 1 xbet let me down so before I give my spoiler free review let me give a shot out to slotlight.com * salutes *fist bumps* bro hug as for 1 x bet their still up loading and are at 92 minutes of film * brushes against 1xbets shoulder with hostility * gives 1x bet the side eye.
Ok this is on of if not the best video game adaptations I've ever seen movie wise. It was fun it was a love letter to the entire history of super Mario bros the video game Easter eggs. There's an obscure video game character in Brooklyn before Mario and Luigi enter the mushroom kingdom that only old school Nintendo heads would know. The way they had donkey Kong , Mario kart worked so well it flowed with the movie. This movie is every thing Mario. I couldn't find a thing wrong with it not that I was looking for it to fail. I'd also like to add all the voice actors did a great job Chris Pratt made Mario his own trust me you're not going to hear starlord when Mario speaks jack black was hilarious and also true to bowsers roots he was every bit the fire breathing monster from the games.Now for the mvp slotlights take us home big dog:

Last edited:
Chris Pratt made Mario his own trust me
steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

I choose to still be mad

Just took my lil one's, they were hyped and enjoyed it. It was a cool movie. Not sure if anybody stayed til the very end but in the sewer where they went to try and save the city. They was a green and white egg and then it cuts off. So I guess we will get yoshi in the next movie.

Just took my lil one's, they were hyped and enjoyed it. It was a cool movie. Not sure if anybody stayed til the very end but in the sewer where they went to try and save the city. They was a green and white egg and then it cuts off. So I guess we will get yoshi in the next movie.

damn we didnt stick around. After that mini peaches peaches peaches joint I was like aite we outa here.

I thought I saw a Yoshi egg earlier in the movie as well

damn we didnt stick around. After that mini peaches peaches peaches joint I was like aite we outa here.

I thought I saw a Yoshi egg earlier in the movie as well
Can't recall if I saw it. But may have been one of those Easter egg things. But it was dope to see the old nes. And I also saw the duck from duck Hunt, but not the dog

Overall pretty good if not cliche movie. A lot of Easter eggs. Good performances all around. Especially Jack Black even though at times he sounded like this guy.
Bigpete.png
One nitpick would be the use of the 80s pop songs when in-game music woulda fit better.

Oh for sure, Nintendo bout to build out their own cinematic universe off of the success of this film
And now there is ZERO excuse for my boy to get his own series….

I’m sure I’m gonna be geeking out in 2025-26 when he drops…
1680998787711.gif

Not too mention everything else that should be on deck for the next decade….

Donkey Kong
MY GUY (you know you that is)
Zelda and Link
Mario 2
Kirby
Star Fox
Castlevania
Maybe even a Punch-Out one

Nintendo bout to make BILLIONS.

Back