Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

Do you know that Richard Sherman was one of the people who came on the show to replace Shay? That alone renders your argument invalid.

In fact, one can argue that he dominated Shay more than he did Shay's replacements since Shay would let him speak uninterrupted more than the new guys. Have you watched him debate Keyshawn?
Your post praising skip got peppered with wacks and negative reactions. Read the room

Your post praising skip got peppered with wacks and negative reactions. Read the room

The guy says that Bayless is the "voice of the bigots," but he provides no examples. I never heard him say anything close to bigoted.

But maybe I missed something. Post a clip of him saying something bigoted and I'll take back what I said.

The guy says that Bayless is the "voice of the bigots," but he provides no examples. I never heard him say anything close to bigoted.

But maybe I missed something. Post a clip of him saying something bigoted and I'll take back what I said.
You abw niggas... I just... wow

GettyImages-1228988128-1-784x523.jpg

You abw niggas... I just... wow

GettyImages-1228988128-1-784x523.jpg

Post a video if he's so bigoted. There are 1000s of clips of him on Youtube.

You just making stuff up.

From watching him over the years, I started to get the impression that being anti-racist is very important to Skip's sense of self. Like the last thing that he'd want anyone to say about him is that he's racist.

Then he said this on his podcast and I was like, I was right.

Mind you this time last year I was like "FUCK Skip." So I'm not his biggest fan or anything. But for all his faults, I don't think he's a racist.

Post a video if he's so bigoted. There are 1000s of clips of him on Youtube.

You just making stuff up.

From watching him over the years, I started to get the impression that being anti-racist is very important to Skip's sense of self. Like the last thing that he'd want anyone to say about him is that he's racist.

Then he said this on his podcast and I was like, I was right.

Mind you this time last year I was like "FUCK Skip." So I'm not his biggest fan or anything. But for all his faults, I don't think he's a racist.

Search the word "Bayless" on this forum and see what niggas have been saying about him for years. Nobody saying that shit you're saying

Your posts are by far the most favorable Skip Bayless posts in abw history, congratulations

Search the word "Bayless" on this forum and see what niggas have been saying about him for years. Nobody saying that shit you're saying

Your posts are by far the most favorable Skip Bayless posts in abw history, congratulations

FOH you clown. I didn't ask what niggas have been saying. Post a video of him saying something bigoted.

Matter of fact, you the only one I heard say that on this forum.

FOH you clown. I didn't ask what niggas have been saying. Post a video of him saying something bigoted.

Matter of fact, you the only one I heard say that on this forum.
Nigga

35 year old black man

You said Skip Bayless was on our side

I corrected you and said no he's not...

It should've been over right there. Right there.

A real brother...you wouldn't have to tell him twice a white man is racist. A real brother is not going to bend over backwards to defend him

I predicted you would crash out to defend him. I was 100% sure of it

Defending racist white people is what the ABW plantation does best, especially you foreigners

How much longer are you going to do what I fucking predicted you would do?

Is that CRACKER'S honor that important to you?

:cont:

Nigga

35 year old black man

You said Skip Bayless was on our side

I corrected you and said no he's not...

It should've been over right there. Right there.

A real brother...you wouldn't have to tell him twice a white man is racist. A real brother is not going to bend over backwards to defend him

I predicted you would crash out to defend him. I was 100% sure of it

Defending racist white people is what the ABW plantation does best, especially you foreigners

How much longer are you going to do what I fucking predicted you would do?

Is that CRACKER'S honor that important to you?

:cont:

You're a dumbass.

If it was white person I wasn't so familiar with, and you said he/she was a racist, I would have kept it moving. (Actually, I never would have said someone is on our side if I wasn't sure of it.)

But this is someone I have watched discuss race on Undisputed dozens of times.

So no way I am going to take your word for it.

And if you're right, you would post a vid. But your dumbass won't because there's no such video.

You noticed that a lot of dudes on this site (a black site) don't like Skip and your dumbass concluded that it got to be because he's racist, when that has nothing to do with it.

So according to this @Disanthrope clown, if black person said that John Brown or Wendell Phillips were racist, only a coon would question it. You just gotta take their word for it.

I guess a dumbass is gonna dumbass.

So according to this @Disanthrope clown, if black person said that John Brown or Wendell Phillips were racist, only a coon would question it. You just gotta take their word for it.

I guess a dumbass is gonna dumbass.
I feel sorry for you man

I've said this to @TTBF @Mister B. M. Ed. and other off code negroes

I truly feel sorry for the BURDEN yall carry. See, I'm from North Oakland California, I can't relate to the burden of caping for white people. I just..I just don't feel the Obligation yall feel to defend certain members the oppressor class. It's bad for the spirit. It's unhealthy long term. Crashing out for white people takes years off your life. Its stressful. Mentally exhausting. Like, you know you don't feel good about yourself but you still do it, because you've been conditioned. Put in check. And I thank God I don't feel compelled to compromise myself like yall do. I'm thankful, I'm blessed 🙏🏿

You're a dumbass.

If it was white person I wasn't so familiar with, and you said he/she was a racist, I would have kept it moving. (Actually, I never would have said someone is on our side if I wasn't sure of it.)

But this is someone I have watched discuss race on Undisputed dozens of times.

So no way I am going to take your word for it.

And if you're right, you would post a vid. But your dumbass won't because there's no such video.

You noticed that a lot of dudes on this site (a black site) don't like Skip and your dumbass concluded that it got to be because he's racist, when that has nothing to do with it.
Do you understand the concept of the song they not like us?

whether you like the song or hate it do you realize YOU are the "they" he's talking about?

I mean, the biggest song in the world is about drawing the line between on code brothers and off code tethers like yourself, who fled from the Caribbean to Canada

You can wack the post or whatever but just understand that people with your plantation mentality are the exact reason why black Americans are fed up with being Kumbaya with everyone. I need you to understand that.🙏🏿

We're tired of your type Gray. We gotta delineate. You can't be saved

Back