Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

I like the latest version of Undisputed with Keyshawn, Paul Pierce and Skip. So I was hoping that this wouldn't happen.

Yes, I know I have dissed Skip in the past (in this same thread too), but all in all, putting everything in perspective, he's not so bad. Yes, he's biased when it comes to certain teams and players, but he is adept in weaving a narrative when giving his takes, knows his sports (when not involving the teams and players he's biased against/in favor of) and moreover, he's on our side when it comes to racial issues.

Curious why you think that.
Because Skip bayless is not on your side! Wtf? How old are you?

But again you're Canadian and it's already been exposed on abw how yall view white people. We see Drake getting buddy buddy with the Hells Angels, a known white supremacist gang... bottom line, y'all don't see white people for who they are. That's a proven fact. You putting on a cape for skip is proof positive.

Because Skip bayless is not on your side! Wtf? How old are you?

But again you're Canadian and it's already been exposed on abw how yall view white people. We see Drake getting buddy buddy with the Hells Angels, a known white supremacist gang... bottom line, y'all don't see white people for who they are. That's a proven fact. You putting on a cape for skip is proof positive.

Why won't you answer the question?

Is it because your reason is something dumb?

How you gone quote my answer asking me why I won't answer?

Look at you crashing out for skip as expected. Canada got they negros in check. Wack this post if you agree

Because your reply didn't actually answer the question, you dumbass. lol.

You are so stupid man. If I got you right, I am Canadian, therefore I must be naïve about white people? Just like Drake?

That's a dumb negro reasoning.

For the record, I primarily think of myself as West Indian (I wasn't born in this country), and I actually tend to agree that, in general, blacks here are naive about whites and non-blacks in general. But it's stupid to infer that because someone is Canadian, he/she must be naive.

Because your reply didn't actually answer the question, you dumbass. lol.

You are so stupid man. If I got you right, I am Canadian, therefore I must be naïve about white people? Just like Drake?

That's a dumb negro reasoning.

For the record, I primarily think of myself as West Indian (I wasn't born in this country), and I actually tend to agree that, in general, blacks here are naive about whites and non-blacks in general. But it's stupid to infer that cause someone is Canadian, he/she must be naive.
giphy.gif

@Gray Matter Kendrick made that song about you man. You're they. We're tired of off code negroes. We're tired of the type of negros who have THE ENERGY to champion a Skip Bayless and see him as an ally.. we're tired of that. Do you understand? We're tired of having to double back to check your cultural cluelessness and coonish ideologies. You are why we're delineating.

Wack.

Them ratings took a nose dive ever since Shannon left.
Everybody knew except Skip it seemed. Should have just let Shay have more input, but Skip's ego was too big. I think Undisputed was still better than First Take, but Shannon was too big of a personality to lose even though he is not the same on FT as he was on Undisputed.

OK, help me understand. Why say that he "Lost the black talent" when he brought on three black men to replace Shannon?

I genuinely don't understand it.
None of them measure up to Shay who was a co host and the main draw. I think Skip;s ego got int he way and he know that Shay deserved more input since he brought in the views. That was the reason Skip chose him, but Shay got bigger than he thought he would.

Back