Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

None of them measure up to Shay who was a co host and the main draw. I think Skip;s ego got int he way and he know that Shay deserved more input since he brought in the views. That was the reason Skip chose him, but Shay got bigger than he thought he would.

I don't disagree with any of that. He disrespected Shannon and I don't blame him for leaving. But dude is saying that he lost the black talent as if he brought in non-blacks to replace Shannon, and I don't get that.

None of them measure up to Shay who was a co host and the main draw. I think Skip;s ego got int he way and he know that Shay deserved more input since he brought in the views. That was the reason Skip chose him, but Shay got bigger than he thought he would.

Yeah I don't think Skip understood how big of an impact Shannon had on the show. Skip made the mistake thinking that he could be easily replaced, and the train would just keep moving. Naw.

Because Skip bayless is not on your side! Wtf? How old are you?

But again you're Canadian and it's already been exposed on abw how yall view white people. We see Drake getting buddy buddy with the Hells Angels, a known white supremacist gang... bottom line, y'all don't see white people for who they are. That's a proven fact. You putting on a cape for skip is proof positive.
To be fair, most niggas here are buddy buddy with their oppressors in America...and in this very forum. He is gullible to say that about Skip. Damn sure ain't the white you should be anointing

To be fair, most niggas here are buddy buddy with their oppressors in America...and in this very forum. He is gullible to say that about Skip. Damn sure ain't the white you should be anointing
Brother you are a truth teller

You see it. I see it.

I mean damn, if we have to put allies on a pedestal, the only one I can even think of from sports is Max Kellerman. Imo he is what Skip pretends to be. If dude said that about Max I wouldn't have said shit

I watched that yesterday. Coach Prime must've denied him access or something. Cuz his "analysis" reeked personal attack.

I don't disagree with any of that. He disrespected Shannon and I don't blame him for leaving. But dude is saying that he lost the black talent as if he brought in non-blacks to replace Shannon, and I don't get that.
Skip likes to be seen arguing with Black men, on TV, about sports. He's aware of the ways in which this makes more a compelling dynamic than debating guys that look like him. He also likes being able to "dominate" guys he could never compete with on an actual field.When those black men rise to a particular level of fame, competency, or both..he don't enjoy that as much. He'll share the desk with a hundred different Black dudes a month..long as they don't challenge him too much and nobody forgets who has the power.

Listen man. I have watched at least 80 per cent of Undisputed shows since 2016, and whenever race has come up, he always takes what most would regard as the "black side." That's why I said what I said.

If you have any counterexamples, I'm open ears.

I suspect that people just don't like his sports takes and so what I said "sounds" like it couldn't possibly be true.

Skip likes to be seen arguing with Black men, on TV, about sports. He's aware of the ways in which this makes more a compelling dynamic than debating guys that look like him. He also likes being able to "dominate" guys he could never compete with on an actual field.When those black men rise to a particular level of fame, competency, or both..he don't enjoy that as much. He'll share the desk with a hundred different Black dudes a month..long as they don't challenge him too much and nobody forgets who has the power.

Do you know that Richard Sherman was one of the people who came on the show to replace Shay? That alone renders your argument invalid.

In fact, one can argue that he dominated Shay more than he did Shay's replacements since Shay would let him speak uninterrupted more than the new guys. Have you watched him debate Keyshawn?

Back