Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

What was dope about it to you?

Still got an hr left to watch but it's been insightful.

I was never a big fan of his music and on the flip side I fucked with Tax's podcast heavy. But this allowed me to see shit from his prospective.

Aside from the tax shit, it's 2 street niggas from different generations talking about the game. It's a 3 hr interview, too much to break down in one post, but alot of jewels are being dropped.

Quote of the episode so far:

" My life's like a sandwich, no matter how you flip it you're gonna see bread"

:paid:

Now that I finally listened to this shit, everything I thought about Troy Ave. seems confirmed:

This niggas is a sucker and a fraud.

Just rat on Tax and get it over with so we can move on from this bullshit. He gonna do what he gonna do.

I told myself before going to bed lastnight I am gonna quit this forum when I saw stillmatic lost to blueprint but I end up here because
everybody always trying to call Troy Ave a rat, but Taxstone KILLED Banga & shot Troy, then Troy got the gun & shot back. Tax wrote a letter to the judge saying that Troy was the shooter & the one who killed Banga, but it's literally on camera as clear as day who actually killed Banga. How can Troy Abe be a rat if all he's saying is I wasn't the one who killed my friend??

I told myself before going to bed lastnight I am gonna quit this forum when I saw stillmatic lost to blueprint but I end up here because
everybody always trying to call Troy Ave a rat, but Taxstone KILLED Banga & shot Troy, then Troy got the gun & shot back. Tax wrote a letter to the judge saying that Troy was the shooter & the one who killed Banga, but it's literally on camera as clear as day who actually killed Banga. How can Troy Abe be a rat if all he's saying is I wasn't the one who killed my friend??
This is what I thought happened.
I wasn't sure

Now that I finally listened to this shit, everything I thought about Troy Ave. seems confirmed:

This niggas is a sucker and a fraud.

Just rat on Tax and get it over with so we can move on from this bullshit. He gonna do what he gonna do.
How he rat?

The video doesn’t show Tax killing anyone but there were hundreds of ppl there who can confirm what happened

Tax wrote a letter to the judge, niggas be like
View attachment 173412

I hate Joe Budden’s stance on Troy ave and he sounded like a doof on Wednesday and today when talking about troy

mysonne just a hater so I ignore him but I was excited to hear what the JBP had to say and they did some BS both times

but maybe it’s just allegiance to tax mixed with banga brother coming on the JBP that time

Back