Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

I also see that too. He got the charisma over Gill. Gill funny too but he reach too hard at times. Usually it's when he be over talking.
Star is the goat. Funny as fuck. Troll the shit out of people and mad fun stories .

What he up today? I used to check his Vlad videos but I can't find them on vlad youtube channel anymore what happend?

Star is the goat. Funny as fuck. Troll the shit out of people and mad fun stories .

What he up today? I used to check his Vlad videos but I can't find them on vlad youtube channel anymore what happend?
If you talking about Star from Star & Buckwild, he got his own YT channel.

I haven't watched this episode yet but I hope they last for a long time because its a dope podcast. As much as I hope, I think it will not. Gillie be too much in his emotions and over talking Wallo. Sometimes I be like "man stfu sometimes". They fought last week off air. Now Wallo jokingly threatened to kick Gillie ass won't be the same smh. Gillie be doing too much at times like last episode, he said "If his homie smash his girl, then he would cut his girl off but not his homie". I just smh because I know he lying like a mofo.

Bruh that episode they fought. LMAOOOO I was at work crying. Wish they caught the whole fight on cam.

Did they remove the troy ave interview? I see star brim, tax and nore going at it now

Nah. I admit I only check for them when it’s a guest I’m interested in, but they doing it for the culture and I’ll always respect it.
ehhh

they became too self aware imo and it brought the quality of the show down

Back