Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Parent Thread

My girls don’t like lotion at all. My wife and me try to tell them since they are darker than their friends at school, their ash shows. We are trying to get them to protect their skin, but they are not hearing us right now.

I feel your pain. I have to fight with my son every night when it's time to take a bath. He tries to hop in then hop right out without actually washing up.

I feel your pain. I have to fight with my son every night when it's time to take a bath. He tries to hop in then hop right out without actually washing up.
My oldest daughter is like that too. We tell her all the time that she has parts of her body that really needs to be clean all the time.

My oldest daughter is like that too. We tell her all the time that she has parts of her body that really needs to be clean all the time.

Right. My son is starting to smell under his arms so I try to explain the importance of really washing himself properly without actually doing it myself cause I also want to respect his privacy now that he is close to double digit age.

Right. My son is starting to smell under his arms so I try to explain the importance of really washing himself properly without actually doing it myself cause I also want to respect his privacy now that he is close to double digit age.

How old is he?

I remember when my son hit that stage. I told him if he doesn’t stay fresh his friends will be talking about him behind his back.

I guess something happened one day that gave him a wake up call because out of nowhere he was wearing cologne and packing deodorant in his bookbag everyday, lol.

Went through the same thing with my oldest daughter recently too. We had to stress to her it’s even more important for a female to stay fresh.

When your infant finally falls asleep:

tom-and-jerry-tiptoe.gif

Roblox still has my son in a choke hold 😩

2nd grade, right? Best way to get a kid off of one drug is to introduce a new one, lol. Let him find a good show to stream and he’ll chill for a minute. My daughter’s show right now is Kiff. She’s binged that shit about 10 times already, lol.

Note that I never said the new drug was better or worse, just different, lol.

2nd grade, right? Best way to get a kid off of one drug is to introduce a new one, lol. Let him find a good show to stream and he’ll chill for a minute. My daughter’s show right now is Kiff. She’s binged that shit about 10 times already, lol.

Note that I never said the new drug was better or worse, just different, lol.
I've been getting him outside more now that it's nice out so he's not glued to a computer, but he still be trying to run my pockets 😂

Back