Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OOP Thread

You know where to find me at in 2 weeks

No...I actually don't Tony.

I'm pretty sure you'll be surrounded by woods...mosquitoes...plus some unknown creature that makes a "OOO-HAA-KA-KA!!" noise in the middle of the night.

Next time im in SC i will find you.. and whenever i do ima hit you wit an uppercut SO mean its gone knock you right up outta them knee highs Robbin.. keep playin wit me. @IP360

All terms and details to an OOP are posted and agreed upon in a PM between the 2 parties involved and myself.
So it’s different for everybody or it’s jist Private?
Just wondering if it’s like just a set of rules or if it may differ depending who the parties are...

So it’s different for everybody or it’s jist Private?
Just wondering if it’s like just a set of rules or if it may differ depending who the parties are...

I've only had to deal with 2 OOPs and both were handled behind the scenes with their own agreements.

Censorship is real online? People really being put in witness protection on the internet? To think you can just ignore a person too... guess not

Why not just have the parties involved put each other on ignore? Wouldn't that make more sense than all of the extras and bans. Just a thought.

Why not just have the parties involved put each other on ignore? Wouldn't that make more sense than all of the extras and bans. Just a thought.
You have a point but I’m the type that wanna talk dat shit back. I also be hating when it’s a conversation going and it stop making sense because I got someone on ignore.

I got like 6 people on ignore and I admit besides the conversations being a little off sometimes, it’s a wonderful thing. Be forgetting niggas exist until they tagged. I kept a few off ignore because I knew how it would play out, it played out just as expected.

Back