Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OOP Thread

Never understood... if you gotta problem with a poster why not just don't say anything to em... I've ruffled enough feathers round here and it's many posters that don't post towards me. My feelings ain't hurt. It's one maybe two poster I don't post towards cause they sum bit... what's the word @Chicity used... oh yea that's right nefarious people... and also everytime @Kandy gotta problem with Chi she lumps me in with him, I don't gripe about that
Nigga I wasn’t even talking about you in that post. Lmfaoooo you feeling guilty my g?

Grown niggas cant find ways to coexist on a damn internet forum...

Well..niggas can barely do that in the real world....

So I guess it makes sense.

Grown bimbo's cant find ways to coexist on a damn internet forum...

Fixed nigga, take your face out her pussy and quit caping

Grown niggas cant find ways to coexist on a damn internet forum...

Don’t say that. They think you’re gonna be on my side. They hate that.

Mark my words

Either Chitown or BDP gonna be threatened physically b4 the end of the month........

Mark my words

Either Chitown or BDP gonna be threatened physically b4 the end of the month........

99% of the time he's cool and I have no problems with dude, it's just now in this situation he's sticking his nose where it don't belong it's been happening the last week

99% of the time he's cool and I have no problems with dude, it's just now in this situation he's sticking his nose where it don't belong it's been happening the last week
My nigga.......You been doing the same thing lol

Mark my words

And Ill still be posting with no fucks given

Its a forum that folks are CHOOSING to participate in....if you get no enjoyment and your pissed off in every post...why keep logging on?

I would like to think that in Chitown Bs case specifically...that him always being mad and aggressive is just a gimmick...a posting style per say....

But sometimes...I be like damn....is this nigga really mad? Like actually upset at his keyboard?

As far as Sam...i mean his whole gimmick is to annoy and troll anyway...so knowing that why let it get to you?

Everybody on here is a gimmick or a parody of thier real selves....so again...either play along and be unbothered ( with certain exceptions of course...has to be rules to this shit) or log the fuck off.

-Fin.

If “sticking my nose where it dont belong” is me just participating in a thread...and happen to agree with a person you got beef with...or better yet disagreeing with your argument about the way non blacks should conduct themselves in a Black space...

giphy.gif

I could care less about your opinion on whites on this site or any other thing you wanna post about, you shouldn't said nothing about the thing with my dad and her kid. Should have sat that one out

I could care less about your opinion on whites on this site or any other thing you wanna post about, you shouldn't said nothing about the thing with my dad and her kid. Should have sat that one out

Ehh.

It was fuck shit and I called it like I saw it.

That was a poot booty move on your part g...

For the record...I proly woulda banned boff of yall...

But to deliberately disrespect a dead child...that was the definition of posting with feelings bro

Id like to think that if you had made it known your father had passed....after she said what she said im sure you would have gotten an apology from Kandy.

But you acted out of emotion...and well...here we are...

Back