Welcome To aBlackWeb

if I was the Asian chick I would be mad as shit

Yall literally have all the time in the world to find me

You better get some scuba gear and find me god damn it

Idc if you gotta swim every ocean and pond in the world.

I must have missed something.I kinda got distracted towards the end

last I saw of her was her still drowning over and over again

was she found?

Not by the group but obviously someone found her to let her out.

They mentioned after they rescued Charlize/Andy how many ever years later that they looked for her but it was futile.

They could also see she was losing her mind. Which is why Andy is the way she is.

Were you niggas watching the same movie???

Not by the group but obviously someone found her to let her out.

They mentioned after they rescued Charlize/Andy how many ever years later that they looked for her but it was futile.

They could also see she was losing her mind. Which is why Andy is the way she is.

Were you niggas watching the same movie???
I never saw the Asian lady released

I was doing other shit while watching,but saw what happened at the end,might have missed some quick convos towards the end.

shit was kinda dragging towards the end to me.

I never saw the Asian lady released

I was doing other shit while watching,but saw what happened at the end,might have missed some quick convos towards the end.

shit was kinda dragging towards the end to me.

They didn't show her getting released they just showed at the end of the movie 6 months later she pulled up on one of them.

I highly doubt 100 years a vacation.

Time is still time. 100 years alone is long enough to be like fuck it and end it all

I highly doubt 100 years a vacation.

Time is still time. 100 years alone is long enough to be like fuck it and end it all
I think I’d be cool, lol. Not like it’s a 100 year prison sentence. Dude ain’t have a family or nothing, completely free with centuries worth of knowledge under his belt.

I’d take it over constantly fighting in those missions.

Considering most of them been alive at least a couple thousand years that 100 years is light.

Only when they have companions.. Andy ain't been right since she lost Asian chick, and the two gay niggaz are cool cuz they got each other.... The one dude really couldn't take that shit. He already showed he was the weak link.. Now he gotta cope alone

Well luckily the Asian chick showed up

Last edited:
Only when they have companions.. Andy ain't been right since she lost Asian chick, and the two gay niggaz are cool cuz they got each other.... The one dude really couldn't take that shit. He already showed her was the weak link.. Now he gotta cope alone

Well luckily the Asian chick showed up

Interesting.

I feel like Andy has that in Nile now but it's more of a lil sis big sis feel.

I guess cuz I read about a lot of immortals.... The most common theme is loneliness and bordem. Their happinesses times are with other immortals
I liked that concept with this film and how they are constantly paranoid as it's gotten harder to lay low due to technological advances.

my only gripe with the movie is that they didnt explain about the immortality well. Also, as long as these people lived, no one tried to guillotine or decapitate them? Would they survive beheading or dismembering?

Interesting.

I feel like Andy has that in Nile now but it's more of a lil sis big sis feel.
Nile definitely gave her a new purpose. You can tell immediately. But it looks like she stopped healing too

my only gripe with the movie is that they didnt explain about the immortality well. Also, as long as these people lived, no one tried to guillotine or decapitate them? Would they survive beheading or dismembering?
So many immortal rules to be explored.... Which is prolly why they shouldn't be alone for a long time...

I might consider cutting my head off after my 3rd failed romance cuz I can't age...

But I ain't even thinking about it if I'm with a companion

Back