Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn't watch a trailer for this so I didn't know what to expect.
When I saw charlize squad get shot up I was expecting the BET voice ; I bet you're wondering how I got here, it's crazy.....it started out like this.

Instead them cacs got tf up
I was like ok guess this is sci fi, fine with me.

Chinese chick had a horrible ass "death"
She'd be completely justified in wanting to kill everything that moves

Overall I fux with it.

Lychan, or however you spell it, wasn’t the first to die?

Im not even going back and forth. Don't let me catch you in another Netflix thread since it's so racist. That would make you a coon.

How about that reach in logic?

All of them gay accept the one dude if you paying attention lmao. I thought it was actually less abrasive than usual. It didn't affect the story to me. Made sense tbh.
Only thing I thought about was getting in Charlize Theron guts tho.
wasn't only the 2 dude's gay?

There was never any real mention of Charlize,the one guy ,and the black chick's sexuality.

Charlize and that Asian chick was fucking. They didn't say it directly but it was obvious.
I mean they never kissed or had sex so I never really put that together

I guess a subtext might be there,but they never stated they were lovers

Now just by the fact that they were stuck together so long,maybe they did carpet munch,but if she was that important I never got why they didn't look for her?

I mean they never kissed or had sex so I never really put that together

I guess a subtext might be there,but they never stated they were lovers

Now just by the fact that they were stuck together so long,maybe they did carpet munch,but if she was that important I never got why they didn't look for her?

They did look for her. They mentioned it. But wasn't no sonar and shit back then. The sea is a big fucking place. Obviously someone found her tho.

Back