Welcome To aBlackWeb

raw

My kind of movie. I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the inevitable sequel. Hopefully we'll get an explanation of what they are/where their immortality comes from.

The action was dope and they gave me a new favorite death scene.

Initial score is 8/10

So this was pretty good. Idk if people are aware but the director is the woman who directed Love and Basketball and Beyond the Lights, among other things.

Also this is based on a comic book, which I didn’t know. The first edition is free on Amazon and I think there’s 11 parts in total you can get for like 11 bucks. Anyway...

Story was good and paced well. I felt like they gave you enough backstory to where you don’t have million questions afterwards.

Looking forward to the eventual sequel.

Some parts looked like wtf and it felt like pieces were missing in the story. Fight scenes were cool. Chiwetel's accent was funny and terrible to me which is surprising bc I consider him a dope actor. Movie wasn't bad. I'd probably go back and watch it again to get more clarity.

This has my vote for top 5 of the year

Doper than expected. Gonna check out the comic but would really like a book to read on the backstory

Back