Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Man y'all need to check what y'all got on y'all cars

If the value of your car not worth the coverage, drop that shit

At this point I'm basically down to uninsured motorist

Man y'all need to check what y'all got on y'all cars

If the value of your car not worth the coverage, drop that shit

At this point I'm basically down to uninsured motorist
I don't know if all of them do it but some offer discounts if you don't drive that much for a year too

I don't know if all of them do it but some offer discounts if you don't drive that much for a year too
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh and besides old people, who is this helping lol

I hadn't had an accident in over a decade and the one I had was cause of someone else. I should be rewarded for my safe driving but cause of other bozos, my premium kept rising

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh and besides old people, who is this helping lol

I hadn't had an accident in over a decade and the one I had was cause of someone else. I should be rewarded for my safe driving but cause of other bozos, my premium kept rising
People who telework 🤷‍♂️ lol

Are you on one of those safe driving programs where they have you use the app to track your driving?

People who telework 🤷‍♂️ lol

Are you on one of those safe driving programs where they have you use the app to track your driving?
That percentage still not high enough to justify that discount

And no, ain't about to be clocking my speedometer. I'ma go the extra 5

Another reason why progressive didn’t work for me is because of that snapshot shit they have. They want you to download that app and sign up for it so that can monitor your driving and give you a “discount.”

Nope because if you lie about how you drive they will definitely raise your premium. Nope

Back