Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

No way in hell I don't plant a quick kick to that lil muhfuckas chest and tell him to put them legs back on.

beni-fastkick.gif

I’m just venting but u can tell by the way they are trying hard to not have to provide any transparency on Migrant spending

They fucked off a lot of money and a lot of ppl got greased

Funny thing is, that money's starting to run out and the migrants are starting to get mad that things aren't as sweet as they were for them when they first got here.

That who I've got too.

Now, when you said the accident wasn't your fault, do you mean the actual circumstances..........or what the courts decided.

Meaning, I can understand if you were legally blamed for something you actually had no control over.

A 10 year old decided to cross the street at night with a dog and saw my car coming yet still crossed the road and was hit. I could barely see him and tried to avoid him but couldn’t. Police said I wasn’t at fault and witnesses said the same thing

Funny thing is, that money's starting to run out and the migrants are starting to get mad that things aren't as sweet as they were for them when they first got here.
Maybe in other places but here we have a progressive mayor who is either corrupt as shit or believes that this is the issue of his mayoral term

He floated and the city council just approved another 70 million ( I believe from unused Covid funds ) to go to the migrant issue

The other thing is half of downtown is vacant right now so they are planning to partner up w Developers and use TiF money to repurpose a bunch of the vacant commercial real estate into housing and ensuring that a percentage of that housing will be affordable housing

And in my opinion it is not only stupid but a good chunk of that affordable housing will be used to house migrants

By the way how are you doing mentally after that? I feel like that could screw with someone's mind

I’m good. When I got home after the accident, I was pretty shaken up. I woke up at 5am because I thought the police were banging on my door and were gonna arrest me.

That next morning my mom encouraged me to come see her so I did. Went on a long walk around her neighborhood by myself to clear my mind and we went to lunch and had a few cries. Since I wasn’t working and only doing Uber and Lyft I was terrified because that was my only source of income at the time. The car was drivable but customers started to complain about the damages so I had to take a few days off to get it fixed

Link? I don't believe this. "Cash refunds" is crazy.
Airline canceled your flight? The plane arrived hours late after a maintenance issue? The inflight Wi-Fi didn’t work?

New federal rules say travelers deserve cash refunds when inconvenienced by their airline – not vouchers or travel credits.

“From now on when your flight is canceled for any reason, you are entitled to an automatic cash refund and it has to be prompt,” Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg told CNN’s John Berman on Wednesday.

“If you get delayed significantly, that means three hours domestically, six hours internationally, or if there’s another significant change to your itinerary — like maybe you were going to go into one airport, they actually changed the airport on you or something like that — you’re going to get your money back.”

The rules, announced by the Transportation Department on Wednesday, also require airlines to provide upfront information about fees for baggage and changing flights.

Although many airlines have done away with change fees and disclose fees on their websites, Buttigieg estimated more transparency with some airlines and websites would make it easier for travelers to shop around – ultimately saving consumers millions every year.

The rule would formalize the requirement he referred to that passengers receive refunds if a domestic flight is delayed by more than three hours or if an international flight is delayed by more than six hours.

It would also require a refund of any baggage fees for bags that arrive more than 12 hours late, and a refund of the fee for a purchased service like Wi-Fi or upgraded seating if the airline doesn’t deliver.
“Our new rule sets a new standard to require airlines to promptly provide cash refunds to their passengers,” Buttigieg said in a statement, saying the refunds were due “without headaches or haggling.”

Buttigieg gave the example Wednesday morning of travelers who have been forced to buy an additional ticket on a different airline in order to make it on time to events happening in their destinations.

“But then you go back to your original airline, and they say, ‘Well, look, we didn’t cancel the flight, so you’re not getting your money back.’ Now you’re out the original airfare and the extra money it cost to get this new ticket,” Buttigieg said.

“That’s just one example of the kinds of scenarios that we hear from passengers time and time again. We’re putting a stop to it now,” he said.

There’s also a provision for travelers frustrated with call center hold times or filling out online claim forms. The rules require the fees to be automatic and prompt: Within seven days for a credit card refund and 20 days for other forms of payment.

Back