COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

First churches chicken ad I’ve ever seen in my life , and it’s a Latino woman rapping

You know what…

:js4:

It ain’t Mary j blige singing bout chicken
I never had church's chicken before and didnt even know there was one around. I did a search and we have one in DC. Seems to be the only one. I think I will check it out this weekend.

It is called Church's texas chicken though. Had to look up to see if there was a difference.

I never had church's chicken before and didnt even know there was one around. I did a search and we have one in DC. Seems to be the only one. I think I will check it out this weekend.

It is called Church's texas chicken though. Had to look up to see if there was a difference.
You’ll know if that fried skin don’t immediately fall off the chicken the moment you touch it

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
@AP2.5 I am contemplating purchasing a new wallet since I’m getting more cards. I hear that you have the phone case with card slots and what not

Was the adjustment from wallet and phone to wallet/phone a hard one?

@AP2.5 I am contemplating purchasing a new wallet since I’m getting more cards. I hear that you have the phone case with card slots and what not

I do not know what you speak of

I have all of my primary cards in my Google wallet to avoid having to carry any cards.

I also don't keep cash on me. If it's not tap to pay, I don't buy from the establishment

The only items in my pockets are my keys (back pocket) and my phone

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye

I have all of my primary cards in my Google wallet to avoid having to carry any cards.

I also don't keep cash on me. If it's not tap to pay, I don't buy from the establishment

What about your drivers license?