Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

You a phoney. A big fat phoney

If that means that I'm not all giddy about paying $30 to see some bullshit, then I'll be a phoney.

Which, ironically, doesn't really make me a phoney at all.

I'm just not a following ass go-along-to-get along nigga like most of you clown ass niggas are.

I don't go to the club and ask everyone to put down their drinks. 🤷🏿‍♂️If you're sober you're sober. Do the interview or kim. Doing this now is clouty and weird.
Why does he need to interview him while smoking he willfully was like nah fuck that💁🏾‍♂️

I don't go to the club and ask everyone to put down their drinks. 🤷🏿‍♂️If you're sober you're sober. Do the interview or kim. Doing this now is clouty and weird.

I agree mostly but it aint like you can get contact drunk as opposed to somebody blowing smoke all in the air of an enclosed space wit you lol

I agree mostly but it aint like you can get contact drunk as opposed to somebody blowing smoke all in the air of an enclosed space wit you lol
They reached out to him for an interview, he didn't want to do it that way they always do it, he asked them to make the change and they said "no worries, we're not doing that so we don't need to do the interview at all"

Why is the internet talking about it?

If you are an addict, you are one for life they say. If you are sober from drinking, some people dont go anywhere drinking is encouraged or people use it as fun. To much temptation.

If that means that I'm not all giddy about paying $30 to see some bullshit, then I'll be a phoney.

Which, ironically, doesn't really make me a phoney at all.

I'm just not a following ass go-along-to-get along nigga like most of you clown ass niggas are.
Man c'mon DE fam

You take the fun out of everything b

We were just getting some jokes off and you getting all serious

Whether you go or not has no bearing on our lives. We were all just joking cause of this schtick you've made for yourself when talking about large women and you took it somewhere it wasn't meant to go. But moving forward, you on the "can't joke with him like that" list which is ok.

Whatever you end up doing that weekend or any weekend, be safe b

Man c'mon DE fam

You take the fun out of everything b

We were just getting some jokes off and you getting all serious

Whether you go or not has no bearing on our lives. We were all just joking cause of this schtick you've made for yourself when talking about large women and you took it somewhere it wasn't meant to go. But moving forward, you on the "can't joke with him like that" list which is ok.

Whatever you end up doing that weekend or any weekend, be safe b

Call it what it is.

Y'all didn't get the reaction y'all were expecting, so now you're trying to change the narrative.

Better luck next time.

Related video:

Call it what it is.

Y'all didn't get the reaction y'all were expecting, so now you're trying to change the narrative.

Better luck next time.

Related video:

No man

The narrative has been jokes from the very first post about it. You not in the joking mood and that's ok.

All is well 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

No man

The narrative has been jokes from the very first post about it. You not in the joking mood and that's ok.

All is well 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

I can take a joke bruh.

I guess what threw me off was that I didn't think the back-and-forths would go on for as long as they did.

Kinda felt like what Chapelle was talking about when those Hollywood people were trying to pressure him to wear a dress.

Just seemed like a little bit too much.

They reached out to him for an interview, he didn't want to do it that way they always do it, he asked them to make the change and they said "no worries, we're not doing that so we don't need to do the interview at all"

Why is the internet talking about it?
It's because Bill didn't smoke around someone else during an interview but denied Steve-O the same request

That's his platform and that's how they do their show.

That's Jacky o from jackass not Obama. Fuck are we talking about?
Bro, this is interesting coming from you. You profess to be a changed man and striving to do better after dealing with whatever you been dealing with the last few years. Steve O ain't the same Steve O from the past so why hold him to that? They could have granted his request.

The weather don't know if it wants to be winter or spring. It be high 40's and low 50's one day and now it's snowing outside

Back