Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

How did anyone not know this??? There were stories about folks catching fed time for this shit even back in the 80's.

I didn't pay that much attention honestly. Whenever I heard stories about this shit, it was just people getting fired/banned or schools/players losing championships/awards. I didn't know they were actually putting people in jail for it. Like what's the justification for making it a federal offense to break NCAA rules?

I didn't pay that much attention honestly. Whenever I heard stories about this shit, it was just people getting fired/banned or schools/players losing championships/awards. I didn't know they were actually putting people in jail for it. Like what's the justification for making it a federal offense to break NCAA rules?
They usually got them on something like fraud, bribery, or conspiracy, things that are actually illegal and not the NCAA regulation itself.

With the plethora of businesses closing and leaving downtown, this bozo is launching an initiative to turn those buildings into residential properties w a focus on affordable housing

Should have started this housing makeover initiative in economically developing neighborhoods first

Back